Caf Model - New Kit 1/48 Le Coureur 1776

I received my model of Le Coureur yesterday. Shipped on 30th August and arrived very fast. On first impressions looks like another brilliant winner kit and service from CAF was first class. Thank you Tom. Will post more information on another day. I have been unwell lately recovering from a cardiac arrest. I have had heart problems for 30 years. I have been to the other side and thanks to my defibriltor I woke up again. It was like the lights went out and then turned on again and all painless. Now I have to get better so that I can start work on my models again.

Get well soon

I received my model of Le Coureur yesterday. Shipped on 30th August and arrived very fast. On first impressions looks like another brilliant winner kit and service from CAF was first class. Thank you Tom. Will post more information on another day. I have been unwell lately recovering from a cardiac arrest. I have had heart problems for 30 years. I have been to the other side and thanks to my defibriltor I woke up again. It was like the lights went out and then turned on again and all painless. Now I have to get better so that I can start work on my models again.
Get well soon and feel better!

Received mine last Friday, after a quick look it certainly seems a fine detailed, high quality kit.. Am more than impressed. Well done CAF.
Lats Friday and we have not seen any pictures??? WOW! I don't think we deserve it... :p When we will except a build log? Come on...Hedley.

AS I CAN NOT GET MESSAGES THROUGH, MAYBE TOM YOU CAN HELP ME HERE, I WAS INFORMED THAT MINE WAS SHIPPED HOW CAN I TRACK IT, I THINK IT WAS LAST WEEK. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

We would all greatly appreciate some assistance as you already have our money for several months.
Kent

Hello Kent! Hope all is well. Tom, just informed SOS members in the above posts that anyone who preordered\ordered kits they deliver kits to the shipping facility. The shipping facility will assign shipping ID\Tracking ID and all will receive their numbers soon. Today is the weekend and the shipping facility doesn't work. Hope this will help.

Here is a quick look at the new Le Coureur. This is a great kit looking, very highly detailed and extensive kit and extremely great value for money. There is a lot here including extras like barrels, sail cloth, bedding and cutter kits. The brass castings are of particularly excellent quality. CAF appear to have produced a winner here. This is just as good as the Alert kit but with a different approach. They complement each other extremely well. Everything is included and can build an excellent model straight out of the boxes. Also included is a gift of a rotary cutter
.B2E4F770-BE53-483C-95B5-B9B735328A16.jpeg88986297-CD24-4C6A-91AA-5E1F4EA5ABEA.jpeg7B97E810-BEA5-4289-AB8E-54DBB1A97978.jpeg3E6EA57C-4606-4FBC-84A8-7094E2173170.jpeg937EC116-1FD0-4577-A584-955C7B116414.jpeg039B3960-5DEE-4A4E-A481-2B7C1F2462B2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a quick look at the new Le Coureur. This is a great kit looking, very highly detailed and extensive kit and extremely great value for money. There is a lot here including extras like barrels, sail cloth, bedding and cutter kits. The brass castings are of particularly excellent quality. CAF appear to have produced a winner here. This is just as good as the Alert kit but with a different approach. They complement each other extremely well. Everything is included and can build an excellent model straight out of the boxes. Also included is a gift of a rotary cutter
.View attachment 177445View attachment 177446View attachment 177447View attachment 177449View attachment 177451View attachment 177450
Aww! beat me to it!

Back