74 GunShip 1/36 by Jeronimo [COMPLETED BUILD]

Many thanks to all for the congratulations on my birthday.

Despite my tender age, launching 1945,
I start building a Franz.64 gunship.
Pictures / photos coming soon

Greetings
Karl
64- gunner ?!? JuHu - I am very happy to hear this
which one can it be?
Le Fleuron or maybe the L´Artesien ? Both beautiful vessels ......

Hallo and thanks to everyone for the kind comments.

Orlop Deck,
Dividing walls and pump shaft installed.
I leave the shaft partly open to show the pumps
and the cannonball shaft with its three different calibres.

First gun deck ,
partially planked to show the substructure.

View attachment 167476View attachment 167477View attachment 167478View attachment 167479View attachment 167480View attachment 167481View attachment 167482View attachment 167483View attachment 167484View attachment 167485View attachment 167486View attachment 167487View attachment 167488View attachment 167489View attachment 167490View attachment 167491View attachment 167492View attachment 167493View attachment 167494View attachment 167495View attachment 167496View attachment 167497

Next I will probably install the ballast stones and storage barrels.

Karl
Can anyone else show me where the 3 different sizes of cannon shot are stored and accessed? The Shot Locker looks like just one large rectangular structure, spanning vertically the hold and orlop deck, but to separate different sizes of shot, there must be partitions, or separate access doors or something.

Can anyone else show me where the 3 different sizes of cannon shot are stored and accessed? The Shot Locker looks like just one large rectangular structure, spanning vertically the hold and orlop deck, but to separate different sizes of shot, there must be partitions, or separate access doors or something.

Please mark your question on a photo.

Karl

Please mark your question on a photo.

Karl
That's the problem. In text at the top, it mentions storage for the 3 types of shot, but I don't see anything that separates 3 areas (although the comment may have been just the fact that 3 are stored, somehow). The post has a number of photos (such excellent work!), but I don't see anything like that. Here's the post.

That's the problem. In text at the top, it mentions storage for the 3 types of shot, but I don't see anything that separates 3 areas (although the comment may have been just the fact that 3 are stored, somehow). The post has a number of photos (such excellent work!), but I don't see anything like that. Here's the post.
The three compartments for the different shots are shown in the photos by Karl

14.035.JPG 14.022.JPG

The yellow arrows are showing the walls between the compartments - you have to imagine them only much higher - red, green and blue are showing the three devided areas

I have just now only the longitudinal section of the 74-gunner - No. 8 is the "ball-room"
IMG_16881.jpg

Example: Bonhomme Richard Model

Karl

Kugellage1r.JPG

Kugellager2.JPG

Kugellage3r.JPG

Back