74 GunShip 1/36 by Jeronimo [COMPLETED BUILD]

I wish that I could do work like this. ;)

Hi Brian,
thanks for the compliment.
It's all a question of practice and probably with my skills
as a craftsman (painter- and varnisher master).
I am therefore used to working thoroughly.
Sometimes something goes wrong in model making,
then the error is corrected or reneved.
Karl

(Google Translator)

Hallo Brian,
vielen Dank für das Kompliment.
Alles eine Frage der Übung und wohl mit meinen Fähigkeiten
als Handwerker (Maler- und Lackierermeister).
Ich bin daher gewohnt gründlich zu arbeiten.
Manchmal geht auch im Modellbau etwas daneben,
dann wird der Fehler behoben bzw. erneuert.
Karl

I wish that I could do work like this. ;)
Brian, when my teenage sons say to me that something is 'too hard' or they 'can't do that' I always reply with: Do you have two eyes, two hands and one brain all working properly?- if so then there is nothing stopping you from being the very best at anything, all you need is to want to do it and do it good.
Besides, if you learn a new technique and apply yourself on a consistent basis most people will become pros within the first six months. But at first everything will always seem daunting.

Brian, when my teenage sons say to me that something is 'too hard' or they 'can't do that' I always reply with: Do you have two eyes, two hands and one brain all working properly?- if so then there is nothing stopping you from being the very best at anything, all you need is to want to do it and do it good.
Besides, if you learn a new technique and apply yourself on a consistent basis most people will become pros within the first six months. But at first everything will always seem daunting.
Excellent admonition from a caring dad. Rich (PT-2)

It's all a question of practice and probably with my skills
as a craftsman (painter- and varnisher master).
I am therefore used to working thoroughly.
Sometimes something goes wrong in model making,
then the error is corrected or reneved.
Karl
Hallo, Karl
Your work is exceptional and for most of us unattainable, it doesn't matter how long we will practice, we will not reach the same results! ;) This is perfectly fine, and we will use your workmanship as an example to strive for. Thank you for sharing your work!

Not sure if Google translated the same meaning, that I want to say in English

Hallo Karl, deine Arbeit ist außergewöhnlich und für die meisten von uns unerreichbar, egal wie lange wir üben werden, wir werden nicht die gleichen Ergebnisse erzielen! Dies ist vollkommen in Ordnung, und wir werden Ihre Verarbeitung als Beispiel verwenden, um danach zu streben
Vielen Dank für das Teilen Ihrer Arbeit!

Hallo Karl
Ihre Arbeit ist außergewöhnlich und für die meisten von uns unerreichbar, egal wie lange wir üben werden, wir werden nicht die gleichen Ergebnisse erzielen! ;) Dies ist vollkommen in Ordnung, und wir werden Ihre Verarbeitung als Beispiel verwenden, um danach zu streben. Vielen Dank für das Teilen Ihrer Arbeit!

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob Google dieselbe Bedeutung übersetzt hat, die ich auf Englisch sagen möchte

Hallo Karl, deine Arbeit ist wahr und für die größten von uns unerreichbar, egal wie lange wir werden werden, wir werden nicht die gleichen Ergebnisse erhalten! Dies ist vollkommen in Ordnung, und wir werden Ihre Probleme als Beispiel für das Umben
Vielen Dank für das Teilen Ihrer Arbeit!

Hallo allerseits und danke für die freundlichen Kommentare.

Hallo Jimsky,
the google translation is goog and I unterstood everything.

Your opinion about my work /hobby is a special reward for me
and makes me a little proud and happy.

There are very many and very good model builders here in the forum,
whose models and execution of the work almost make me feel like a beginner.

I try and I will continue to my best.

Karl

perfectly made! Now we are looking for the two missing parts.

Hello Kalliboot.

This is the one "missing part".
I will probably continue with that after the cross-section is finished.

Das ist das eine "Fehlende Teil".
Damit werde ich wohl weitermachen, nach Fertigstellung der Cross-Section.

Karl

12.03.JPG

12.05.JPG

Hi Karl,

As always superlative work.
I went to your homepage, thinking that I'll just "take a look" Wow - after an hour (just admiring part of one of your ships) will return with coffee machine ON - Superb artistry.
Downloaded some of your images - to, hopefully, assist me in trying to improve my work. Thumbsup

Respectfully,

Back