Amerigo Vespucci - 1:84 Panart

Bonjour Sylvain et merci pour vos commentaires.
En ce qui concerne le gouvernement, je n'ai pas oublié de le poser, mais un geste maladroit durant le week-end l'a fait tomber. Je vais le rappeler et utiliser une colle époxy.
Et oui je comprends. Nous avons tous connu ce genre de problèmes. Voici l'avancement de mon projet :

What a great job you have made of the whole ship!
Good luck with the sails. I am a long way off that stage but thought to have them mostly furled so as not to distract from the beauty of the decks and their furniture. So I will be very keen to see how it looks with them installed. One thing I do know is that you will make an excellent job of it.
I'm over a year into my build and still on book 3!

What a great job you have made of the whole ship!
Good luck with the sails. I am a long way off that stage but thought to have them mostly furled so as not to distract from the beauty of the decks and their furniture. So I will be very keen to see how it looks with them installed. One thing I do know is that you will make an excellent job of it.
I'm over a year into my build and still on book 3!
Thanks Barcomad
My plan is to furl the lower sails (Foremast and Main mast) but not the higher ones.
Let's see how it goes
Cheers

Thanks Barcomad
My plan is to furl the lower sails (Foremast and Main mast) but not the higher ones.
Let's see how it goes
Cheers
Good morning Gilbert. What ever you do with the sails it will look amazing- you have skills. I like your idea of the lower furled sails as they will not distract from all that stunning detail on the deck. Cheers Grant

Good morning Gilbert. What ever you do with the sails it will look amazing- you have skills. I like your idea of the lower furled sails as they will not distract from all that stunning detail on the deck. Cheers Grant
Thanks Grant
I appreciate your feedback
Let's see how it looks like.
I have started with the Mizzen mast

Back