Bluenose 1/72 POF [COMPLETED BUILD]

This is on her 4th birthday…
Here she is popping bubbles. She likes me to make bubbles and she runs after them and pops them. :p
In this age children all over the world are similar ..... there are no borders, there are no colours, there are no nationalities ....

Thank's for the info Dean.........for my past three or four projects I have been using "Tung Oil" exclusively . For BN I would like something a little different.
If you don't mind I would like some suggestions on this. Do you use a clear coat after staining ? Do you use oil or stain on the remaining woods or again, just clear coat? I realize BN uses a lot of paint but up in the air a bit on the finishing. By the way , cutting that deck in was a lot of work but, satisfying.:)

Thank's for the info Dean.........for my past three or four projects I have been using "Tung Oil" exclusively . For BN I would like something a little different.
If you don't mind I would like some suggestions on this. Do you use a clear coat after staining ? Do you use oil or stain on the remaining woods or again, just clear coat? I realize BN uses a lot of paint but up in the air a bit on the finishing. By the way , cutting that deck in was a lot of work but, satisfying.:)
I use a water based satin clear coat to protect everything.

Hello Dean, I'm back after a long hard summer . You have did a great job on your YQ-Bluenose and in such a short tine, Well Done.
Bernadette and I take this moment to Wish you and your Family a Very Merry Christmas an an Ever Happier New Year to Come. Your little Grand Daughter looks so cute and sweat, do please give her a hug from us.
Regards Bernadette and Lawrence

Back