Bluenose - Robertd [COMPLETED BUILD]

Well done Robert - you have built a fine Bluenose and incidentally were also the first builder to complete the model fully (I hope I am correct in this!). Please take some more pictures and then you can always consider posting them in the Completed Models' Gallery!

also from my side Congratulations for finishing this great model

Congrats! It was a really fast journey (at least for me), but it turned this legendary vessel into a great model of yours! Bravo, Rob! Thumbsup

Congrats Robert, good job!
Thank you Dean , you were a huge inspiration and I really enjoyed your progress which I followed right through , it is a beautiful boat and in my case I am very proud of it and so is my Admiral ( Rosie my dearest wife) , as we both say and I am sure you will agree it is not unlike painting a picture , in the meantime I am waiting for my next project the ‘Cutty Sark’ , I have searched the net and managed to get a kit from Ages of Sail ,San Lorenzo , California .

Well done Robert - you have built a fine Bluenose and incidentally were also the first builder to complete the model fully (I hope I am correct in this!). Please take some more pictures and then you can always consider posting them in the Completed Models' Gallery!
Thank you Heinrich , I will take pictures when the little LED lights are installed , also I want to thank you to get me to build this fine model , it it sitting proudly in our dining room , YQ produced a very fine kit and personally I think it looks way better than others,

Which kit of Cutty Sark are you going to build.

I have the AL version I picked up on sale from shop closing about 15 years ago, sitting in my to do pile.

I will be looking forward to watching your build log regardless of the kit brand.

Which kit of Cutty Sark are you going to build.

I have the AL version I picked up on sale from shop closing about 15 years ago, sitting in my to do pile.

I will be looking forward to watching your build log regardless of the kit brand.
I ordered a Sergal Matua Cutty Sark, yes looking forward to it

Thank you very much for the kind words, Robert! Your comments make all the effort very much worthwhile! :)

非常高兴看到您的制作过程及成品,同进也感谢您对我们产品的认可,期待看到您更多的图片

ENGLISH
I am very happy to see your production process and finished products. Tongjin also thank you for your recognition of our products, and look forward to seeing more of your pictures

谢谢海因里希,安装小LED灯后我会拍照,也感谢你让我制作这个精美的模型,它自豪地坐在我们的餐厅里,YQ制作了一个非常好的套件,我个人认为看起来比别人好很多
非常高兴看到您的制作过程及成品,同进也感谢您对我们产品的认可,期待看到您更多的图片

Hi Robert,
Great result and that beautiful it looks great in your display

Congratulations

PS
The Cutty Sark is a beautiful ship and I have been able to admire it in real life in Amsterdam in the past.

If you start a log I will follow you with interest

Hi Robert,
Great result and that beautiful it looks great in your display

Congratulations

PS
The Cutty Sark is a beautiful ship and I have been able to admire it in real life in Amsterdam in the past.

If you start a log I will follow you with interest
Thanks Henk ,in the meantime doing research into my next project ,copper riveted plating etc,in the meantime enjoy your BN

Back