Bluenose - Robertd [COMPLETED BUILD]

If you start a log I will follow you with interest

Hi Robert,

The construction of the BN will not go very fast I expect

There is a lot of sanding to come and the temperature at my workplace is starting to rise due to the temperatures here ..

In addition, my other project that is running and requires attention

Hi Robert,

The construction of the BN will not go very fast I expect

There is a lot of sanding to come and the temperature at my workplace is starting to rise due to the temperatures here ..

In addition, my other project that is running and requires attention

With sanding some of us save those for later fine patching in different containers sorted by the wood species for color matches. Just a thought. Rich (PT-2)

Cannot resist a night picture of BN with the little LED lights , what do you reckon ?
Those two lights display your rigging well but I wonder if there is a way to dim out or block the blinds behind the case? Have fun playing and adjusting the LEDs. Rich

I reckon ... mighty fine Robert!
Thanks Heinrich , I thoroughly enjoyed building this beautiful schooner , I didn’t waste time on interior things that no one will see anyway , but focussed on external and obvious, the masts with black bands etc , hence the plaque and lights and of course the display case .

Attachments

• 76785AA6-A20B-4EE3-ACD3-350A19CCD27E.jpeg
    76785AA6-A20B-4EE3-ACD3-350A19CCD27E.jpeg
    233 KB · Views: 13
..... I didn’t waste time on interior things that no one will see anyway, .....
First of all: You have made a nice complete display of your BN!
Second: Sorry for responding to your conversation with Heinrich.
I was a bit triggered by the line I left in the reply box and think it might be a bit of me ;)
You won’t see! Certainly with a ‘normal build’.
But what I do now inside by the keelson (and by the further interiour), is for me no wast of time. You only have to wait ‘a while’ before this becomes clear. I still need to work out something for that and think a bit more ahead with what YQ 'prescribes' and what I want to do.
But you will see :D.
PS:
I don't feel annoyed or anything. Just a comment in one of the beautiful build-logs. Where everyone has their own ideas. Just beautiful!
Regards, Peter

Robert, good afternoon. Now, of course, this is no longer relevant, but the lower user interfaces are not installed correctly. Only the lower left on the mainmast is correct. The rest are upside down. Keep this in mind for the future. I'm on this forum recently, but it's strange that no one told you when you were at this stage.

Robert, good afternoon. Now, of course, this is no longer relevant, but the lower user interfaces are not installed correctly. Only the lower left on the mainmast is correct. The rest are upside down. Keep this in mind for the future. I'm on this forum recently, but it's strange that no one told you when you were at this stage.
What do you mean with "lower user interfaces" - here google translator is translating not clearly.
Maybe you can show it with a photo?

First of all: You have made a nice complete display of your BN!
Second: Sorry for responding to your conversation with Heinrich.
I was a bit triggered by the line I left in the reply box and think it might be a bit of me ;)
You won’t see! Certainly with a ‘normal build’.
But what I do now inside by the keelson (and by the further interiour), is for me no wast of time. You only have to wait ‘a while’ before this becomes clear. I still need to work out something for that and think a bit more ahead with what YQ 'prescribes' and what I want to do.
But you will see :D.
PS:
I don't feel annoyed or anything. Just a comment in one of the beautiful build-logs. Where everyone has their own ideas. Just beautiful!
Regards, Peter
Sorry Peter , no offence , I just didn’t want spend time on unseen , that’s all , whatever people do is their choice as simple as that

Not sure what you actually mean , I am quite curious

Мой переводчик такой хулиган. Вот на фото я схематично показал, в чем вопрос. На втором фото как было.ROTFROTFROTFHere in the photo I showed schematically what the question is. In the second photo, as it was.View attachment 237884View attachment 237886
You are absolutely right , have to admit , I knew ! Couldn’t be bothered , anyway I live with it , not the end of the world Alexander , have a good day

Robert, I have a surprise for you!!!

You have now become the first foreigner to have his Bluenose displayed in China !!!

微信图片_20210609185137.jpg

As you may or may not know, we do not use WhatsApp in China, but WeChat. This is from a post that @yqmodel Xiuli has just made on WeChat! Many congratulations once more from my side!

Back