Friesland - Mamoli scale 1:75

Dear friends
I understood Mr.Deep comment,
indeed in some areas there is a glide of the color.
I intend to emend this later in the process.
Thank you for the attention in your references.

Your opinion is important to me :) Thumbsup

Dear Shota...I admire your patience and willingness to undo and correct certain aspects of your build that you are not quite happy with. Your Friesland is going to be beautiful, and later, you can look back on these little adjustments with a big smile on your face for your job well done. Keep it up my friend.

Just look at all your build
And well you are doing a great job here I know by experience that kit from Mamoli are not the easiest to do very well done Thumbsup

Dear WarrLight and Charles QC
Thank you for the warm words and support throughout the construction process. Sometimes the process poses challenges that can also be frustrating, but we will overcome and patiently arrive at a respectable result and also enjoy the process.

Ya know what, Shota? I just like it. I think you’re doing a fine job while learning a lot in the process. Clair always says, “Builder’s choice!” It’s your ship. But it’s also good to have the great advice of knowledgeable mates. (Even though I personally don’t always take it)

Hello dear friends
After finishing with the Hannah
and a few days off, I decided to return to this model that had been sitting in the closet for several months.
I'm not sure I'll finish it in one go because I and several hobby colleagues are considering starting Alert construction at the same time.
Since the other members have not yet completed their projects, I will take the opportunity and move forward with the model.
So today I focused on examining my condition and the condition of the model and came to the conclusion that I need to do sanding and smoothing of the planking - the second layer. For now I have only done one side, we will continue in the coming days
20211027_113534.jpg20211027_113530.jpg20211027_113503.jpg20211027_113908.jpg

20211027_115120.jpg20211027_115052.jpg20211027_114525.jpg20211027_120457.jpg

Hello dear friends
Today I continued In an effort & time to sanding and smoothing the ship / planking. I used a new tool that arrived yesterday from AliExpress, a round sanding pad that connects to the Dremel.
I admit it does a pretty good job and in a relatively short time. After smoothing the surface I decided to paint the ship an ivory white (4 coats). I admit that the vote turned out very well for me. I used a hair dryer / pen to get the dyeing surface completely dry. the decision to paint already at the current stage is because in more advanced stages I would have difficulty in the rounds and angles of painting and also quite eager to see the ship in a color that gives a sense of progress + beauty.
It is clear to me that at a more advanced stage I will require another layer and especially repairs around the contours and the like.
Wishing us all a pleasant and enjoyable weekend

20211029_130335.jpg20211029_161518.jpg20211029_161637.jpg20211029_161834.jpg

Hello dear friends Today I set out to lay and paste the boards of the lower deck, emphasizing the areas on which the upper decks will be laid.
View attachment 266049View attachment 266050
This ship is progressing into a lovely build. The advice and encouragement from the experienced guys and ladies on SOS is brilliant. Awesome job Shota.

Back