New kit Galleon "San Bartolome - 2"

It is purchased separately because it is necessary for the assembly of the model. In the kit, however, there is really everything, even clamps for the bandage and sanders on which he puts the sandpaper

My following comment is intended as a pure compliment - the finished of the model make her look like a PERFECTLY finished and painted plastic model - I'd love to have my plastic sailing ships look so good.

Hi Pavel,

I trust all is well with you and yours.

I see an empty slot under the number 8 in 28L. Have I made an error?

Respectfully,
John

View attachment 353108
Oh boy, just caught up with this log. A photo of my hull with the same gap. I didn’t pay any attention to it since Part #28 fit into the other frame slots OK. Interesting???

A1B055A6-3C1B-44D4-BC4D-40CC3F37D1D7.jpeg

Pavel will have to let us know what’s up with that assembly.

Mine is the same. however as the foremast and bowsprit line up to the mounting holes I think this may be left over from version 1 of the kit. The only other thing I can think of is a possible cross beam/stop for the back of the cannon mount box but I just glued in the cannon box in with " lots O goo "

Oh boy, just caught up with this log. A photo of my hull with the same gap. I didn’t pay any attention to it since Part #28 fit into the other frame slots OK. Interesting???

View attachment 354792

Pavel will have to let us know what’s up with that assembly.

Hi Jan,
My opinion is the same as yours and Sleepyfish, that is, all slots line up, it fits perfectly, looks the same as the video and the mast and bowsprit holes are correctly. positioned. It costs nothing to ask Pavel so I just threw out the question in the event I have missed something. I continue to use your posts and sleepyfish's as references. Thank you
Respectfully,
John

Heute wurde auf dem YouTube-Kanal ein neues Video über die Technologie des Malens von Modellen von Oleg Ivanovich veröffentlicht. Der Prozess des Malens mit dem Effekt des Alterns, den er auf der Galeone „San Bartolome“ ausführt

Hallo Pavel,
welche lackfarben verwendest du? Schleifst du trocken oder wenn die Farbe noch nass ist?
Ein sehr beeindruckendes Ergebnis. Daumen hoch

Andreas

Unfortunately, you made mistakes when laying the deck, here is the correct laying scheme, it has been tested in practice many times and there were no complaints about it.

View attachment 336220

View attachment 336221

Unfortunately, you made mistakes when laying the deck, here is the correct laying scheme, it has been tested in practice many times and there were no complaints about it.

View attachment 336220

View attachment 336221
Hello everyone, hello Pavel, these are my boards, the details of the joints with the nailing are all misaligned. How you do it? A manufacturing error? Can you get the right ones?

IMG_3131.jpg

@giocomail, looks like you have the same problem as @sleepyfish. You have plates from the first version and second version of the kit. I’m sure that Pavel will provide a solution.

I was very careful to mark a centerline beforeI I started installing those boards. That worked out great, everything fit with very little adjustment required.

B1E1DF24-8F67-45C9-9AD8-74166C9123F1.jpeg

Jan

Last edited:
Back