New kit Galleon "San Bartolome - 2"

Buenas tardes, el kit de SAN BARTOLOME ¿ trae también los mástiles y planos de montaje como cabos velas, etc? gracias

Good afternoon, does the SAN BARTOLOME kit also include the masts and assembly plans such as sail ends, etc? Thank you

Buenas tardes, el kit de SAN BARTOLOME ¿ trae también los mástiles y planos de montaje como cabos velas, etc? gracias

Good afternoon, does the SAN BARTOLOME kit also include the masts and assembly plans such as sail ends, etc? Thank you
The masts and spars appear to be made up of several layers of wood each, with markings on each piece as a guide to rounding them properly. With the kit, the sails are marked only. You can buy separately completed sails, painted or unpainted.

Please check the review below. Unfortunately, there are no English subtitles. But you can see the contents of the kit. It comes in three boxes and includes masts and sails material, you will have to make them on your own from the supplied material.

muchas gracias. una pregunta, en el libro de instruciones que viene con el kit , sólo tiene hasta la página 105 que es con la contrucción de los cañones. Tengo entendido de que son 200 páginas. ¿es cierto? de ser así, ¿ dónde consigo el resto? gracias

Thanks a lot. One question, the instruction book that comes with the kit, it only has up to page 105, which is with the construction of the barrels. I understand that there are 200 pages. is it true? If so, where do I get the rest? Thank you

Hello Pavel,
I do not understand the exact location of these two pieces and I do not understand their purpose.
Respectfully,
John

IMG_2989.jpeg

Hello Pavel,
I do not understand the exact location of these two pieces and I do not understand their purpose.
Respectfully,
John

View attachment 350744
I placed them here, but havent given any thought as to what their purpose is. The next set of instructions might clarify that or they are left overs from version one of the kit.

C045FC44-E94D-4A8A-B41A-E0CAA198C550.jpeg

Hello.
These details are needed for the subsequent positioning of the cannon port. It will simply rest against this part during installation. This stage will be important after all boards of the sides of the ship are installed. In the photo, item 41 is indicated by a red arrow.

9.jpg

10.jpg

Hello.
These details are needed for the subsequent positioning of the cannon port. It will simply rest against this part during installation. This stage will be important after all boards of the sides of the ship are installed. In the photo, item 41 is indicated by a red arrow.

View attachment 350838

View attachment 350839
Pavel, many thanks. Now I clearly see! !

Back