New kit Galleon "San Bartolome - 2"

Pavel, on September 20, 2022, you said that you would make a set from black walnut. I still can't find it to buy. what's the problem? Maybe you lie?
and repair laser cut detailed shapes as there are many quality complaints.
Given that this is a small part time business running in a country at war it is going to take time for any new products and developments. I haven't seen any complaints about quality of the kit, in fact I think the quality is exceptional. As to the detail issue pavel has just explained the error of my ways. If you want a walnut kit you will probably just have to wait

YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE CONDITIONS THERE AT THIS TIME. THROUGH GOD AND HIS SON JESUES CHRIST UKRAINE WILL PREVAIL. THIS IS GODS MIRACLE MAY THEY CONTINUE TO BE SAFE. I TOO HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE OSBURG 2 TO BE RELEASED I JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT,. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL THROUGH GOD AND HIS SON JESUES CHRIST DON

An error in the installation of the board indicated by the red arrow, it had to be turned 180 degrees. Further, this mistake began to be repeated already on all the boards to the very board.

View attachment 336222
I can see that the piece pointed out might be turned 180 degrees, but don't see how all the pieces on that side could be, because they would curve inward, rather than outward. And while the pieces you posted in post 198 certainly look correct, I think I see a similar error in sleepyfish's post #196:
1666631062090.png
Unless that group of Right and Left pieces are not meant to go together. AH! I think they do NOT go together as he has posted. The other groups shown have the same numbers on each side (P3L-P8L and P3R-P8R), but the above pic is P16L-P19L and P12R-P15R. sleepyfish probably just posted the wrong pair or didn't mean for them to be "grouped" together.

That still doesn't solve the original problem, as I'm sure there's only one set of planks for the main deck area..

An error in the installation of the board indicated by the red arrow, it had to be turned 180 degrees. Further, this mistake began to be repeated already on all the boards to the very board.

View attachment 336222
If I had to reverse the first board 180 ( red arrow ) then I would have to reverse all the boards on that side and the curve of the boards would be in the wrong direction ?? Or am I missing something ( only had 1 cup of coffee this AM so that could be an issue)

Pavel, on September 20, 2022, you said that you would make a set from black walnut. I still can't find it to buy. what's the problem? Maybe you lie?
and repair laser cut detailed shapes as there are many quality complaints.
In connection with rocket attacks, electricity, as well as communications, are not regular in our country, and therefore the plans for launching new kit have to be adjusted. I hope you can understand the environment in which we continue to work.

I can see that the piece pointed out might be turned 180 degrees, but don't see how all the pieces on that side could be, because they would curve inward, rather than outward. And while the pieces you posted in post 198 certainly look correct, I think I see a similar error in sleepyfish's post #196:
View attachment 336299
Unless that group of Right and Left pieces are not meant to go together. AH! I think they do NOT go together as he has posted. The other groups shown have the same numbers on each side (P3L-P8L and P3R-P8R), but the above pic is P16L-P19L and P12R-P15R. sleepyfish probably just posted the wrong pair or didn't mean for them to be "grouped" together.

That still doesn't solve the original problem, as I'm sure there's only one set of planks for the main deck area..
Apparently, plates 19 and 20 from different production versions accidentally got into your kit. This is how they look in a serial ship.

32.jpg

View attachment 336299

But the outer dimensions of all versions are the same, so you can safely put these boards, everything will eventually converge. Do not forget to watch the construction of this ship on YouTube.

Apparently, plates 19 and 20 from different production versions accidentally got into your kit. This is how they look in a serial ship.

View attachment 336309
Yes that appears to be the issue. After more examination it seems my plate #20 is the issue. The detail lines on this sheet are all 15mm different spacing than the rest. This is no big deal to me, besides now I can claim that I have a one of a kind san bartolome Thanks for the clarification

My ship kit arrived today. After a trip from Ukraine to Portugal, which took just over a month.
All in good condition. I haven't seen details yet, but everything seems fine.
Thanks to Pavel Nikitin and his team. I wish you health, strength and courage to win the war and continue the excellent work.

My ship kit arrived today. After a trip from Ukraine to Portugal, which took just over a month.
Thanks to Pavel Nikitin and his team. I wish you health, strength and courage to win the war and continue the excellent work.
Wonderful! Do I sense another Build Log beginning? Please?

on what date was your kit shipped?

Good afternoon to all forum members.
I apologize for the inconsistent responses to questions related to the construction of our kits. The fact is that the opportunity to watch the forum is not very regular with us due to the frequent lack of electricity either to us or to the provider, and almost always this does not coincide. We have already resolved the irregularity of the supply of electricity, installed a generating substation, now it remains to resolve the issue of satellite Internet, which will take several weeks.
Pavel Nikitin.

I apologize for the inconsistent responses to questions related to the construction of our kits. The fact is that the opportunity to watch the forum is not very regular with us due to the frequent lack of electricity either to us or to the provider, and almost always this does not coincide. We have already resolved the irregularity of the supply of electricity, installed a generating substation, now it remains to resolve the issue of satellite Internet, which will take several weeks.
Pavel Nikitin.
Hi Pavel.
It is great that you are able to keep in contact considering what is going on.
I hope that everything returns to normal as soon as possible.
Stay safe.

HI PAVEL, EVERDAY THAT YOU AND THE VERY, VERY COURAGES PEOPLE OF UKRAINE TEND TO RETURN TO SOMEWHAT NORMAL DOING BUISNESS IS ANOTHER DAY OF DETEAT FOR THIS SATAN, THESE ABHORENT CREATURES. GOB BLESS YOU AND YOURS PLEASE STAY SAFE YOU HAVE THE LORD WITH YOU DON

Pavel Nikitin.
Pavel, you and your countrymen are my heroes . . .

Back