New kit Galleon "San Bartolome - 2"

GOOD WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER, THAT IS ALSO PART OF ACCPTANCE SMALLER SIZE PROJECTS, X SECTIONS MANY, MANY, MANY COMING ON THE MARKET. TO PAVEL AND THE BRAVE GO GET EM GUYS.GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

OK THE SHALLOP WILL BE ORDERED IN 2 WEEKS, TO SIGNET, I AM 84 WHEEL CHAIR BOUND FOR 2 YEARS NORMAL AGEING PROBLEMS BUT THROUGH JESUES CHRIST MY SAVIOUR I AM HERE. I RECENTLY LOST MY WONDERFUL LIVE IN CARE GIVER AS SHE IS GOING BACK HOME WHERE ALL HER FAMILY IS, GOOD JOYRNEY RITA. SO THAT LEAVES ME MY DAUGHTER,SON, DAUGHTER-IN-LAW, SAID MY BEST OPTION WAS ASSISTED LIVING. WELL THE OLD HACKELS BRISTELED,MY CONSTRUCTION LANGUAGE, KICKED IN, FINALLY MY DAUGHTER TOOK HER STAND AS USUAL AND IF I WANTED TO CONTINUE EATING I HAD BETTER GO WITH HER. WELL I DID AND I WAS COMPLETLY SUPRISED, THE STUDIO DELUXE IS VERY, VERY SPACIOUS, I CAN FIT ALL MY WORK TABLES IN, ALL POWER TOOLS, BAND SAW, THICKNESS SANDER (2), ALL MY OTHER STUFF ALONG WITH ALL MY TIMBER STASH, TO KEEP IT SHORT 2 DINING ROOMS, ONE OPEN TO 11:00 P.M., SHOPPING TWICE A WEEK, RESTRAUNT ONCE A MONTH, AND BEST OF ALL MOSES (MY WARRIOR CAT)IS ALSO A RESIDENT,. I MOVE IN ON SATURDAY. SO SIGNET IF YOU WANT PLEASE P.M. ME. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON
Don that sounds absolutely great, a place to live, work and enjoy new friends.

GOOD WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER, THAT IS ALSO PART OF ACCPTANCE SMALLER SIZE PROJECTS, X SECTIONS MANY, MANY, MANY COMING ON THE MARKET. TO PAVEL AND THE BRAVE GO GET EM GUYS.GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON
Don’t see why not Don. Never hurts to share ideas and frustrations;)
We’ll call it the geriatric build as I recently turned 80

The process of applying tone to the surface of the sides of the model, filmed in our production. All stages of work are shown sequentially. In our store there is a set of tinting of four colors, plus black patina and oil for finishing. By combining these colors, you can get many shades inherent in old wood.

Hi Pavel

Would it be possible to add a few subtitles in English for every important step.

Thanks
Daniel

Hi Pavel

Would it be possible to add a few subtitles in English for every important step.

Thanks
Daniel
Not Pavel but when I watch the video on my iPad or PC it will translate to English. On the iPad click on settings and turn on translate to English. The PC does it automatically

Not Pavel but when I watch the video on my iPad or PC it will translate to English. On the iPad click on settings and turn on translate to English. The PC does it automatically

Thank you, unfortunately I can't find how to set that on my Galaxy phone. I just watched a Russian video posted by Jimsky and it had English subtitles. But on this video the subtitle option is Russian.
Oh well ... thank you very much !!!

Daniel

Hi Pavel

Thanks
Daniel
Subtitles in English have already been added, they are included in the settings of YouTube itself. It's not difficult at all. )

We did not rely on automatic translation, as it often translates very inaccurately. All translation is spelled out by hand and fully corresponds to the original)

We did not rely on automatic translation, as it often translates very inaccurately. All translation is spelled out by hand and fully corresponds to the original)
Hmm YouTube settings seem change depending on other settings you have already set, I eventually managed to get this translation to display with CC on and in the settings icon subtitles from Russian to English, not sure if there is another way.

Ship YT.jpg

Hmm YouTube settings seem change depending on other settings you have already set, I eventually managed to get this translation to display with CC on and in the settings icon subtitles from Russian to English, not sure if there is another way.

View attachment 321219
Yes, of course you need to switch manually. But the subtitle text itself, which is displayed in English, has been edited by us and has practically no semantic errors.

Ok, I finally found the way to have subtitles in English for this video on a Samsung Galaxy phone. On YouTube settings for this video I needed to allow "automatic translation to English. Then the text is in English. But I found this is different for other videos. On others the CC option allows you to select the language. On this one the only language on CC was Russian. No selection option.

Bottom line : success !! Now I can follow the video.

Best !!
Daniel

The process of applying tone to the surface of the sides of the model, filmed in our production. All stages of work are shown sequentially. In our store there is a set of tinting of four colors, plus black patina and oil for finishing. By combining these colors, you can get many shades inherent in old wood.
I love your the results of your finished models. Stunning.
I’m afraid that after all the work put into building such a model I wouldn’t have the ba*** to attempt such a finish. ;)
Yours however are truly a work of art.

I’m afraid that after all the work put into building such a model I wouldn’t have the ba*** to attempt such a finish. ;)
That is my main concern as well. Plus it limits when you can add guns and other details and not spray them as well. Spraying the deck and inner details of the model being painted may not be too difficult, but wiping and sanding back in there seems like it would be. Nevertheless, they certainly are able to produce a great looking finish!

How do you keep the spray from going inside the ship to the decks, bulwarks, and other fittings?

Do you spray the inside (decks, bulwarks, and other fittings) in a similar way?

Thank you )

Back