Half Moon (Corel) (SM18) 1:50 Scale [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hey all. I'm going to try something different. I'll try working on the Half Moon for 1-2 weeks. I'll try to start on the Half Moon next week. Then switching over and working on the Flying Dutchman for 1-2 weeks. I haven't been able to work on the ships much lately. I want to get these two finished and start on ship I'm looking forward to build.

Hey all. I'm going to try something different. I'll try working on the Half Moon for 1-2 weeks. I'll try to start on the Half Moon next week. Then switching over and working on the Flying Dutchman for 1-2 weeks. I haven't been able to work on the ships much lately. I want to get these two finished and start on ship I'm looking forward to build.
Gotcha! Priorities.

And made the belay pin rails. I bought these Proportional Dividers when living in the UK 40 years ago. They were pretty inexpensive at that time. I used them here to easily mark the pin holes equal distance on the rails.
IMG_2802.JPGIMG_2808.JPG

Cut some little supports to go under the pin rails.
IMG_2812.JPG

Thank you for the likes everyone. This is a nice kit. Hope to have the hull fittings finished in a few days. Then to the masts. I'm thinking I'll try furled sails.

Back