Trident Model - New Kit HMS Alert 1777 1:48 Plank on frame by Trident Models

Don and All, as Sam @Sam Chan said, the release are planning for May (this year). So what is the key word in my previous sentence? You are correct, the "planning". But it doesn't mean it will be available in May. Check Uwe's and Zoly's post a page before. They are well described how small their production is, and SOS member might not the first buyers (could be wrong on that) at all. Sam is all aware that a number of SOS members interested to acquire such a kit. I am sure he will notify us on the first availability. They just want to keep intrigues us with new development photos, :p but hey... we don't even know how much it will cost to us (as the matter of fact).

Folks be patience...trust me it will come one day.

A huge thank you for the SOS community, the admins, and everyone who is interested in our product. A special thank-you to Sam Chen! For this kit we are developing right now, the metal parts have not reached our expectation and needed to be made again. This kit will be selling officially around June this year and we will be providing one kit for the SOS community to test for free. We are hoping to start selling the English version of this kit around July and August this year as well.

@Trident Model Many thanks for updating information about the upcoming product. The pictures in the development and pilot model make this kit really attractive. As you may aware the number of SOS members already have a real interest acquiring new kit once available. It there any possibility to reserve the number of kits based on our math? At least, you may count on those kits when making full production, though.

Good to know about the updated release schedule. I’d rather have a realistic release date than be waiting for months after I expected it. From what I’ve seen the construction method looks somewhat unusual so I may need to wait for the English instructions. Good thing I have a project to work on for the next few months. I really want this one.

A huge thank you for the SOS community, the admins, and everyone who is interested in our product. A special thank-you to Sam Chen! For this kit we are developing right now, the metal parts have not reached our expectation and needed to be made again. This kit will be selling officially around June this year and we will be providing one kit for the SOS community to test for free. We are hoping to start selling the English version of this kit around July and August this year as well.

We are happy, that you decided also to be a member here in our forum, so we can get the latest update of information about this very interesting kit.
I am happy also, that you decided to revise partly the metal work !!
Keep us informed about your further development.....

Brian, I agree have been asking about this as a group build for awhile, and while on the subject we need a moderator or someone to guide and handel the NEW FORUM AND GROUP BUILD PROJECTS, please chime in and give input to this topic. Don
We have recently created a new area for discussing new group Builds. We should discuss this there. Thanks

thanks for the interest in this model. Here is the picture of the iron fire hearth and stove which we are revising currently: we adjusted the oven door, lifting eye and ring to be moveable. However, since the parts are too small, we need to test to see if we are able to manufacture them.

11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg

I fully agree with Brian...... with showing us your steps of development -> our members (and guests) see the high level of detail
-> and this is the best advertisement for this kit

As you see, you have already several potential customers here :cool:

Back