Caf Model - New Kit HMS Granado 1742 Kit

The correct definition and placement of these main inner planking is extremely important.
If they are installed in the wrong height you will have afterwards with everything problems.
I am happy, that the kit designer are thinking about making our life easier, and especially reduce the possibilities of mistakes by the modelers.
Many Thanks from my side that you develop such helpers / templates .....

I absolutely agree, and Tom of CAF Models is totally committed to customer service, every time I ask a question or send him an email he responds, and in a timely manner, he is very supportive and wants us to have success with his models! Highly recommended!

Interesting and complex structure - or better it is interesting, because it is complex
In summary -> highly interesting

Tom - once you made some 3D-pdf files of the Le Coureur - maybe you could post once also some of the Granado? If this is possible ....

Part 1 and Part 2 ordered.

When I showed my wife that the ship can be split in two half as the museum picture. She said, "that is really different, get it". WOW !!!!

Then she added ... " before we retired, because then the Budget will be tight" :)

I love her !!!! And I followed her suggestion. :)

Cheers
Daniel

Boxes arrived today. Part 1 and Part 2.

3 boxes.1 medium size , 2 big ones.

All looks fine. All very well packaged. Nothing broken. I will do the inventory this weekend.

Tom provided an excellent customer service and shipping was incredible fast. Ordered on October 17 and boxes arrived October 26.

THANK YOU TOM (CAF) !!!!

Daniel

Back