Kingfisher 1770 1:48 POF

Hello Friends,

Progress has been slow. In part because I'm still figuring out a good work flow for this stage of the build - but probably more so because of limited modeling time.

Nevertheless, I have now completed the rooms/spaces located on the aft platform. Worth noting is that I will only be including buildouts on the starboard side of the ship (generally speaking).

It's pretty much impossible to take good photos - this was the best I could do...

Overall view:

View attachment 434852

View attachment 434847

And now sneaking in as best I can:

View attachment 434850

View attachment 434849

View attachment 434848

View attachment 434853

View attachment 434851

Next, I will turn my attention to the forward platform and then return to the center of the ship.

My thanks for the visit!
Good morning Paul...This is the stuff legends are made from! Cheers Grant

Hello Friends,

Progress has been slow. In part because I'm still figuring out a good work flow for this stage of the build - but probably more so because of limited modeling time.

Nevertheless, I have now completed the rooms/spaces located on the aft platform. Worth noting is that I will only be including buildouts on the starboard side of the ship (generally speaking).

It's pretty much impossible to take good photos - this was the best I could do...

Overall view:

View attachment 434852

View attachment 434847

View attachment 434850

View attachment 434849

View attachment 434848

View attachment 434853

View attachment 434851

Next, I will turn my attention to the forward platform and then return to the center of the ship.

My thanks for the visit!
I can lose myself wandering through your beautiful ship, Paul. Every detail meticulously crafted, it looks so real. Once again my greatest admiration of your craftsmanship.

Hello Friends,

Overall view:

View attachment 434852

View attachment 434847

View attachment 434850

View attachment 434849

View attachment 434848

View attachment 434853

View attachment 434851

My thanks for the visit!
It looks like you could almost walk into these pictures. Excellent work Paul!

Cześć przyjaciele,

Postęp jest powolny. Częściowo dlatego, że wciąż zastanawiam się nad dobrym przebiegiem pracy na tym etapie kompilacji, ale prawdopodobnie bardziej ze względu na ograniczony czas modelowania.

Niemniej jednak ukończyłem już pomieszczenia/przestrzenie znajdujące się na platformie rufowej. Warto zauważyć, że uwzględnię tylko konstrukcje po prawej burcie statku (ogólnie rzecz biorąc).

Zrobienie dobrych zdjęć jest prawie niemożliwe - to najlepsze, co mogłem zrobić...

Widok ogólny:

View attachment 434852

View attachment 434847

A teraz wkradam się najlepiej jak potrafię:

View attachment 434850

View attachment 434849

View attachment 434848

View attachment 434853

View attachment 434851

Następnie zwrócę uwagę na przednią platformę, a następnie wrócę na środek statku.

Dziękuję za wizytę!
Witaj
Wygląda bosko. Pozdrawiam Mirek

Blushing...
Thanks for all the likes - and to Stephan, Johan, Ken, Peter, Roger, Daniel, Graham, Heinrich, Marc, Christian, Shota, Grant, Herman, Adry, and Ian - thanks for taking a moment to share a post. Your encouragement means a lot!
Yep you should blush- so many compliments and praise…… ROTF. I think you should mess something up to prove this is not an AI robot building this Kingfisher….ROTF

Yep you should blush- so many compliments and praise…… ROTF. I think you should mess something up to prove this is not an AI robot building this Kingfisher….ROTF
I completely agree with you but it’s impossible find something he messed up, so I re-read all his posts to see if I can find a spelling mistake instead ROTF.

Once again, my thanks for the likes and to Uwe, Geoff, Peter, Glenn, Mirek and Grant for the encouraging posts...

I completely agree with you but it’s impossible find something he messed up, so I re-read all his posts to see if I can find a spelling mistake instead ROTF.
Not that it couldn't happen, Roger, but I'm the son of an English/Literature teacher and misspelling was frowned upon at our house ROTF.

I suppose we may make typing errors, but spelling mistakes ... naah! Actually, the spelling issue is an interesting one. I was brought up and taught British English so "centimeter; behavior; humorous and the like) still do not sit well with me! ROTF

Back