L´Artesien

Mecanizados

Hola Janos, muchas gracias por toda tu ayuda, muy agradecido , por cierto eres muy bueno trabajando la madera un saludo

Maarten

Staff member

Can't imagine you couldn't get pear in Spain. Here in The Netherlands I have two sources for purchasing every type of wood I need. EU boxwood, pear, ebony. You have to look for a woodshop supplying wood to instrument craftsmen like guitar builders. They use a lot of delicate woods also.

If it helps find below the link to my wood sources.

Mecanizados

Madera de peral solo hay un sitio en España en comerciales pazos y es muy cara me cuesta más barata en Alemania aunque no sé cómo será la calidad del peral de los alemanes un saludo

google translation:
Pear wood there is only one place in Spain in commercial pazos and it is very expensive it costs me cheaper in Germany although I do not know how the quality of the German pear tree will be a greeting

Last edited by a moderator:

zoly99sask

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Madera de peral solo hay un sitio en España en comerciales pazos y es muy cara me cuesta más barata en Alemania aunque no sé cómo será la calidad del peral de los alemanes un saludo
The German supplier is very good quality

Uwek

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

google translation:
Pear wood there is only one place in Spain in commercial pazos and it is very expensive it costs me cheaper in Germany although I do not know how the quality of the German pear tree will be a greeting
The quality is usually very good, I order also in the past and was happy
But why not asking them for some samples, especially if you want to order timber for a complete ship model, they are usually interested and willing to send some sample strips. Than you can check the color etc.

Another possibility I realized just now would be timber from Sergey, alias @bibigon , who is also a member in our forum.
Please take a look at my last topic: