L´Artesien

Hola Janos, muchas gracias por toda tu ayuda, muy agradecido , por cierto eres muy bueno trabajando la madera un saludo

Can't imagine you couldn't get pear in Spain. Here in The Netherlands I have two sources for purchasing every type of wood I need. EU boxwood, pear, ebony. You have to look for a woodshop supplying wood to instrument craftsmen like guitar builders. They use a lot of delicate woods also.

If it helps find below the link to my wood sources.

Madera de peral solo hay un sitio en España en comerciales pazos y es muy cara me cuesta más barata en Alemania aunque no sé cómo será la calidad del peral de los alemanes un saludo

google translation:
Pear wood there is only one place in Spain in commercial pazos and it is very expensive it costs me cheaper in Germany although I do not know how the quality of the German pear tree will be a greeting

Last edited by a moderator:
Madera de peral solo hay un sitio en España en comerciales pazos y es muy cara me cuesta más barata en Alemania aunque no sé cómo será la calidad del peral de los alemanes un saludo
The German supplier is very good quality

google translation:
Pear wood there is only one place in Spain in commercial pazos and it is very expensive it costs me cheaper in Germany although I do not know how the quality of the German pear tree will be a greeting
The quality is usually very good, I order also in the past and was happy
But why not asking them for some samples, especially if you want to order timber for a complete ship model, they are usually interested and willing to send some sample strips. Than you can check the color etc.

Another possibility I realized just now would be timber from Sergey, alias @bibigon , who is also a member in our forum.
Please take a look at my last topic:

Hola buenas, verás tengo una lesión en la espalda, 2 hernias discales y es postrado en una cama a espera de mi operación tardaré mucho tiempo en recuperarme, lo siento pero ahora mismo tengo el mayor parado gracias por tu interés de todas las formas intentaré mandaros alguna foto

Hello good, you will see I have a back injury, 2 herniated discs and he is bedridden waiting for my operation it will take a long time to recover, sorry but right now I have the biggest stop thanks for your interest anyway I will try to send you any photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola buenas, verás tengo una lesión en la espalda, 2 hernias discales y es postrado en una cama a espera de mi operación tardaré mucho tiempo en recuperarme, lo siento pero ahora mismo tengo el mayor parado gracias por tu interés de todas las formas intentaré mandaros alguna foto

Hello good, you will see I have a back injury, 2 herniated discs and he is bedridden waiting for my operation it will take a long time to recover, sorry but right now I have the biggest stop thanks for your interest anyway I will try to send you any photo
Sorry to hear this - so we send you best wishes and a fast recovery

Hope to have a quick recovery, can imagine our hobby is not the best if you are having a hernia. At least enjoy the view of your model, because there is plenty of beauty to see in it.

Back