La Renommée - French Frigate 1744 (1/48) - Based on Monographie from J. BOUDRIOT

G'day Patrick
Thank you so much for your pictorial log. There's an old expression 'a picture is worth a thousand word.'
In that case you have given us an encyclopedia to read.
I have learnt a lot and your hints are fantastic, eg. the treenailing is so simple but brilliant at the same time. That one is going into my memory vault for sure.
Another is the bending and making the ebony Wales....speechless is my brain telling me, as try to described to all of this incredible log.
Thanks a million mate and happymodeling
Greg

During the coming weekend I will go once more through your time lapse photos and write down the questions coming up to get some more information.

So you can expect several questions ...... Question-Mark...... many thanks in advance

And definitely it is now the time to make a planset review of the La Renommee monographie from Boudriot, which I have in my shelf since years.
I hope to do it in short time

During the coming weekend I will go once more through your time lapse photos and write down the questions coming up to get some more information.

So you can expect several questions ...... Question-Mark...... many thanks in advance

And definitely it is now the time to make a planset review of the La Renommee monographie from Boudriot, which I have in my shelf since years.
I hope to do it in short time

No problem !! ;)

The answer :

1543917190656.png
index.php

Patrick

Last edited:
Back