Le Coureur 1776, model 1:48 by Adi

Related to the height of the scuppers - I also had to cheat here a little bit with the angle.

On the outside the scupper should be on top of the wale - and inside inside the waterway -> so two fixpoints and the angle is defined
when the wale is slightly to high or the waterway too low -> problem with the angle

Related to the height of the scuppers - I also had to cheat here a little bit with the angle.

On the outside the scupper should be on top of the wale - and inside inside the waterway -> so two fixpoints and the angle is defined
when the wale is slightly to high or the waterway too low -> problem with the angle

the answer regarding the scuppers see on pages 28/60 of II volume 74 cannons

Thanks for the likes and comments. The formast mast partner with the wedges is ready. Next was the chimney of the galley stove. Here I kept a little more to CAF variant, because I like the slightly steeper smoke outlet better.
Then the pumps should be installed, without forgeting that they are also provided with tension straps below deck. What a shock, I should not have installed the deck yet...... But with a lot of sweat it still worked.
Now I deal with the scuppers, which I think absolutely belong on the ship. According to Boudriot, they should end outboards above the wales, but this does not work properly with the otherwise non-existent slope.

View attachment 290112

View attachment 290113

View attachment 290114

View attachment 290115

View attachment 290116

View attachment 290117

View attachment 290118
Beautiful work Adi!

Back