Le Coureur

Hi guys thanks for your likes and comments, much appreciated. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to build models in the last few days. There was a basement room/boiler room in the house that was literally begging to be renovated. Well, the project is now complete and the admiral is happy. A little update from the Lugger, more to come in the coming days. Bye for now.

1FFEAC23-B850-409A-B896-CDF67E3C7FF6.jpeg

878098AF-BA9F-40C7-A880-717239438B21.jpeg

A4E7EE3B-DDAA-4FAE-B50D-35CF7B72B24C.jpeg

Looking very good my friend - very good work
The planking above the wales you made differently compared to mine (f.e.) - I realized that you have f.e. two planks over the decorative strip towards the stern.

Looking very good my friend - very good work
The planking above the wales you made differently compared to mine (f.e.) - I realized that you have f.e. two planks over the decorative strip towards the stern.
Hello Uwe, yes you see that correctly.
Actually, I had already prepared all the floorboards in advance and completely forgot about them in the heat of the moment and then added the thinner floorboards. Happens ROTF

Gefällt mir sehr gut - sehr gute Lösung!
very good solution Thumbsup

Thank you Adi and Uwe. I've decided for myself as far as possible not to take the remaining parts from the kit and to make everything myself, I hope I can do it, if so I can still fall back on the kit parts. There will also be a project within the project as far as I can manage it and then there will also be a few pictures.

Never seen use of those kind of clamps to hold the caprail before. Clever.
This is the advantage of the clinker build hull - you can partly use these Wolfcraft-clamps - I did it in the same way.
Still no able to help in the workshop, but in short time he will ask you, if he can use this or that tool - really a nice boy and we can see already that he is technically interested with his forklift .......
btw: you cathead is well done - with the three wheels inside it will easily work to handle the anchor Thumbsup

Thank you for the likes and the positive comments. Yesterday I was able to finish the rudder blocks and the bollards for the port side. Today the starboard side is on the plan.
@Geranno: Yes, the clamps are very helpful and as @Uwek has already noted, this is the advantage of clinker planking.
@Uwek: I gave him the forklift so that he doesn't clear out the drawers in the workshop like he likes to do in Grandma's kitchen.;)

C2FF3FC4-E9F2-42CA-A772-810177EC8B83.jpeg

Back