LE FLEURON 1729 1:48 scale - Randy Halter [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hi Randy

Stunning work !!!

Hello Randy
Wonderful progres. I'm joining to the admiring club,but;). Forgive me I'll also add something for you to think over.

I don't think the anchor block is correct. For me it looks like Mian tie block. Here you have Le Fleuron with completed rigging.Very easy fix and model will look better

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for the kind word and recommendations. I am still very new to this and learning a lot as I go. I welcome any advice or recommendations without bias. I really enjoy creating this ship and am very much addicted to the pleasure of solving the puzzles required to get the look I am after. I also want everyone to know that I have not used any computer program or CNC in the creation of this model. I have tried to best show how and materials I have used to make everything on the model. It is truly a great hobby and I am thankful to have other great model builders on this site to use for both inspiration and reference. I can't think of any better way to spend my senior years on this earth not in front of a TV or computer then to be making models.

DSC_0583.JPG

DSC_0584.JPG

DSC_0585.JPG

DSC_0586.JPG

DSC_0587.JPG

DSC_0588.JPG

DSC_0593.JPG

DSC_0595.JPG

DSC_0597.JPG

DSC_0598.JPG

DSC_0599.JPG

DSC_0600.JPG

DSC_0601.JPG

DSC_0602.JPG

DSC_0603.JPG

DSC_0604.JPG

DSC_0605.JPG

DSC_0606.JPG

DSC_0607.JPG

DSC_0608.JPG

DSC_0609.JPG

DSC_0610.JPG

BRAVO - just Bravo my friend
we are very happy, that you are part of our community sharing this our common beautiful hobby

Back