Le Fleuron 1729 - 64 Gun Ship PoB Scratch Build in 1:48 - (Ancre Monograph-J. Boudriot/G. Delacroix)

Good to hear that you are well and you will have some time for our common hobby

Gents/Ladies,
I recently shared I was back after addressing some personal challenges. Sometimes when we are in a storm and the weather clears spirits lighten and peace is restored. In some cases it's only because you're in the eye of the storm.

No more than two days after my last post, my Father took a fall. He didn't fall down a flight of stairs or anything dramatic. He just fell in his living room. But at 91 he was fragile and it resulted in a brain bleed. He departed us the day after Father's Day. He lived a full life and is now free of his dementia and with the Lord.

I will be busy with estate disposition for a while and although it will take time away from any significant modelling, reading others posts will provide a reprieve from the mundane activities.

I truly believe our Heavenly Father never gives us more than we can handle and I welcome it all.

So while I will be surfing all the wonderful posts of you talented modelers, posts of my own project will be again delayed for a little while.

Keep on modelling!

Hi Ken my condolences with the loss of your father. Even if somebody is already 91 it will always come as a shock. Wish you and your family all the best in these difficult times.

Gents/Ladies,
I recently shared I was back after addressing some personal challenges. Sometimes when we are in a storm and the weather clears spirits lighten and peace is restored. In some cases it's only because you're in the eye of the storm.

No more than two days after my last post, my Father took a fall. He didn't fall down a flight of stairs or anything dramatic. He just fell in his living room. But at 91 he was fragile and it resulted in a brain bleed. He departed us the day after Father's Day. He lived a full life and is now free of his dementia and with the Lord.

I will be busy with estate disposition for a while and although it will take time away from any significant modelling, reading others posts will provide a reprieve from the mundane activities.

I truly believe our Heavenly Father never gives us more than we can handle and I welcome it all.

So while I will be surfing all the wonderful posts of you talented modelers, posts of my own project will be again delayed for a little while.

Keep on modelling!
Good morning Ken. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. He is in a peaceful place right now. Be strong in this time of sadness. Cheers Grant

Back