LE ROCHEFORT - Harbour yacht from 1787 1:36 by Tobias (Monograph by ANCRE)

Good morning everyone, the work on Le Rochefort is coming to an end. A few small things will be done in the next few days, but nothing earth-shattering, before the summer break begins. The Admiralty and its builders are heading south and we will spend two lovely weeks on the coast of Croatia. Now a few final pictures, this time full-size with all the parts manufactured so far and shown dry on the ship. This will also be the construction stage with which I will take part in the international meeting in Evian in October. What will still be to come after the holiday is the construction of the transport and display cases.

View attachment 465410

View attachment 465411

View attachment 465412

View attachment 465413

I would like to thank you again for all your comments and likes, and also for the odd tip and criticism, which is just as important as praise. And remember, there is a lot more to see in the Le Rochefort construction group, which also depends on your visits, comments, likes and support.

And a few more pictures of both ships La Palme and Le Rochefort, both in 1:36 scale.

View attachment 465414

View attachment 465415

View attachment 465416
Goood morning Tobias. Wow those two look amazing together. You are a very talented ship builder. Enjoy Croatia - one of my best holiday places ever. Beautiful country. Cheers Grant

Hello everyone, thank you very much for all your holiday wishes and of course for your comments on Le Rochefort.

We're heading south on Saturday night and we're looking forward to 14 days of relaxation. As I said, not much has happened apart from attaching the rigging on the starboard side and the first nails have already found their place. Finally, three pictures of Le Rochefort.

eZy Watermark_21-08-2024_08-21-08-9390PM.jpeg

eZy Watermark_21-08-2024_08-22-13-5340PM.jpeg

eZy Watermark_21-08-2024_08-23-38-6390PM.jpeg

Hello everyone, thank you very much for all your holiday wishes and of course for your comments on Le Rochefort.

We're heading south on Saturday night and we're looking forward to 14 days of relaxation. As I said, not much has happened apart from attaching the rigging on the starboard side and the first nails have already found their place. Finally, three pictures of Le Rochefort.

View attachment 466640

View attachment 466641

View attachment 466642
Enjoy your vacation my friend

Witaj
Pięknie jak w bajce ,wypoczywaj i baw się dobrze. Pozdrawiam Mirek

Hello
Beautiful like in a fairy tale, relax and have fun. Greetings Mirek

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 466640

View attachment 466641

View attachment 466642
WOW!
My kind of place.....relax and enjoy Tobias.

Good morning, dear friends. So far our vacation has been very relaxing and we have already seen a few things. We are also looking for a small house or piece of land and while visiting the small fishing village of Betina on the island of Murter we discovered this small but lovely museum. See for yourself.

IMG_8313.jpegIMG_8314.jpegIMG_8315.jpegIMG_8316.jpegIMG_8320.jpegIMG_8321.jpegIMG_8324.jpegIMG_8322.jpegIMG_8325.jpegIMG_8326.jpegIMG_8327.jpegIMG_8328.jpeg
IMG_8330.jpeg
IMG_8331.jpeg
IMG_8335.jpeg
IMG_8332.jpeg
IMG_8337.jpeg
IMG_8338.jpeg
IMG_8339.jpeg
IMG_8341.jpeg

IMG_8345.jpeg
IMG_8346.jpeg
IMG_8347.jpeg

As soon as I entered the small museum, I noticed a blue book, which I took a closer look at after I had seen everything.
Click here for the book review

Post in thread 'New on your bookshelf ..... show it here'
https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/threads/new-on-your-bookshelf-show-it-here.4042/post-396424

Last edited:
Good morning, dear friends. So far our vacation has been very relaxing and we have already seen a few things. We are also looking for a small house or piece of land and while visiting the small fishing village of Betina on the island of Murter we discovered this small but lovely museum. See for yourself.

View attachment 468664View attachment 468665View attachment 468666View attachment 468667View attachment 468668View attachment 468669View attachment 468670View attachment 468671View attachment 468672View attachment 468673View attachment 468674View attachment 468675
View attachment 468676
View attachment 468677
View attachment 468678
View attachment 468679
View attachment 468680
View attachment 468681
View attachment 468682
View attachment 468683

View attachment 468685
View attachment 468686
View attachment 468687

As soon as I entered the small museum, I noticed a blue book, which I took a closer look at after I had seen everything.
Click here for the book review

Post in thread 'New on your bookshelf ..... show it here'
https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/threads/new-on-your-bookshelf-show-it-here.4042/post-396424
my dear friend Tobias
Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself on your vacation
thanks for sharing this interesting little museum
Are you going to buy a plot of land and a house on the island Murter ?
I would love to hear and see pictures about the uniqueness of this beautiful island. Good luck my friend
I told my wife that today is her birthday, that we should visit Croatia in the future :)

my dear friend Tobias
I would love to hear and see pictures about the uniqueness of this beautiful island. Good luck my friend
I told my wife that today is her birthday, that we should visit Croatia in the future :)
Hello Shota, thank you for your holiday greetings. Yes, it has been a big dream of mine for years to have a house in Croatia and the dream is getting closer and closer. The Dalmatian region of Split/Dubrovnik is the favourite. Murter is a little further up near Sibenik and is not quite what we are looking for. Uwe @Uwek can probably judge this better as he lived in Croatia for 6 or 7 years. We will see what the future brings.

my dear friend Tobias
Hello Shota, thank you for your holiday greetings. Yes, it has been a big dream of mine for years to have a house in Croatia and the dream is getting closer and closer. The Dalmatian region of Split/Dubrovnik is the favourite. Murter is a little further up near Sibenik and is not quite what we are looking for. Uwe @Uwek can probably judge this better as he lived in Croatia for 6 or 7 years. We will see what the future brings.

IMG_8283.jpeg

IMG_8295.jpeg

IMG_8275.jpeg

IMG_8272.jpeg

IMG_8252.jpeg

IMG_8237.jpeg

IMG_8310.jpeg

Back