LE ROCHEFORT - Harbour yacht from 1787 1:36 by Tobias (Monograph by ANCRE)

Hello dear friends,

we arrived back home safely yesterday evening and both models survived the transport without any damage. I would like to apologize in advance that I will not have much time in the coming weeks/months to show new updates. A major renovation is required in the house, the lower floor of my house needs to be completely renovated. As is so often the case in life, our middle daughter and grandson want to move back in and since the mother-in-law died in May this year, half the house has been empty and we old people (my wife and I) are moving downstairs. The basement is from the 70s and it needs to be completely renovated and brought up to date. Which also means that I am very busy. I hope you will forgive me and if I do find some time to work on the model one day or another, I will of course keep you updated. But that doesn't mean that I will disappear completely from the scene, I will continue to follow your posts with great interest.

View attachment 479408
The end of an era. I'll continue to look forward to you getting a shop again and making more model naval magic.

Hello dear friends,

we arrived back home safely yesterday evening and both models survived the transport without any damage. I would like to apologize in advance that I will not have much time in the coming weeks/months to show new updates. A major renovation is required in the house, the lower floor of my house needs to be completely renovated. As is so often the case in life, our middle daughter and grandson want to move back in and since the mother-in-law died in May this year, half the house has been empty and we old people (my wife and I) are moving downstairs. The basement is from the 70s and it needs to be completely renovated and brought up to date. Which also means that I am very busy. I hope you will forgive me and if I do find some time to work on the model one day or another, I will of course keep you updated. But that doesn't mean that I will disappear completely from the scene, I will continue to follow your posts with great interest.

View attachment 479408
Good luck with the internal movement and renovation, Tobias. We will wait to see the metamorphosis.
Regards, Peter

Hello dear friends,

View attachment 479408
Good afternoon Tobias. Good luck with your renovations. Cheers Grant

Back