Medieval Fortified Village

Some pictures of the construction site with the (very small) assembly of the windows and bow-windows of the houses in the center.

And an upgrade of the cloister with the improved well, but also the pediments enriched with a frieze of stones and tiles. The well of the village has also finally received the right rope and crank...

Your village is a journey in time and place. The views down the "alley ways" are particularly engrossing and draw me into a mental stroll down the way. Excellent work and photography. Rich (PT=2)

I didn't have much time this week to move forward on these houses, but the windows are made with doors, chimneys, and some weathering. I'm attacking the roofs! :cool:

It is always fun to see your progress in the village. Rich (PT-2)

very impressive indeed. There's some fascinating things being built by members on this forum.

I finally finished this last block of houses!
They were the last ones in the village. I still have one or two walls left to finish the enclosure and then I go to work on the pedestals.

While waiting for some pictures of the block with its roofs full of angles...

A series on all the houses that form the central stop of the village (with the covered passageway that connects them),

Some views of the hall that I never took the time to do on a neutral background,

Some pictures of the mill on a neutral background as well...

Not sure about adding miniatures: I'm not a big fan in general. I prefer to focus on the scenery, details and vegetation. That said, it's a first for me, all that can evolve of course! :cool:

Some pictures of the construction site with the (very small) assembly of the windows and bow-windows of the houses in the center.

And an upgrade of the cloister with the improved well, but also the pediments enriched with a frieze of stones and tiles. The well of the village has also finally received the right rope and crank...

Which of your buildings is the Tavern? Beer BeerBeer

Back