Model VICTORY by Deagostini, scale 1/84

Thank you, Uwe. The work is not progressing as quickly as we would like. One pair of shrouds takes a lot of time. First, braid the middle part, then tie the deadeye in the shroud, then 3 benzels, then the turnbuckle. In words it doesn’t seem difficult, but in reality it takes a lot of time. I will try to post more often

And the model's appearance as of yesterday evening.
View attachment 405265View attachment 405266
Construction continues...
You Will NEVER be brave
if you do not get hurt.

You Will NEVER learn,
If you do not make mistakes,

You Will be successful if You do not encounter failure.

You Will NEVER be brave
if you do not get hurt.

You Will NEVER learn,
If you do not make mistakes,

You Will be successful if You do not encounter failure.
Ты НИКОГДА не будешь храбрым
если ты не пострадаешь.

Ты НИКОГДА не научишься,
Если ты не делаешь ошибок,

Вы добьетесь успеха, если не столкнетесь с неудачами.
Ty NIKOGDA ne budesh' khrabrym
yesli ty ne postradayesh'.

I
have two questions: Is the 1.
Th throud on each lower mast Seizet from top to bottom? It is important, as it comes in contact with the lower sails.
2 Nd. Are. are you going to add an opening line on the closet gunports? I like very much the closet gunports, instead of the gummi guns.

Tengo dos preguntas: ¿La primera cubierta de cada mástil inferior está colocada de arriba a abajo? Es importante porque entra en contacto con las velas inferiores.

2 No me atrevo a agregar una línea de apertura en las troneras del armario. Me gustan mucho las troneras de armario, en lugar de las pistolas de goma.

I cannot get a UK text for the moment without a failure

I
Th throud on each lower mast Seizet from top to bottom? It is important, as it comes in contact with the lower sails.
2 Nd. Are. are you going to add an opening line on the closet gunports? I like very much the closet gunports, instead of the gummi guns.

Tengo dos preguntas: ¿La primera cubierta de cada mástil inferior está colocada de arriba a abajo? Es importante porque entra en contacto con las velas inferiores.

2 No me atrevo a agregar una línea de apertura en las troneras del armario. Me gustan mucho las troneras de armario, en lugar de las pistolas de goma.

I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT YIU HAVE DONE WELL AS THE 1. Th T
I

2 No me atrevo a agregar una línea de apertura en las troneras del armario. Me gustan mucho las troneras de armario, en lugar de las short guns

I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE DONE WELL of seising 1. Throud .
Attach files
RROUG

I

The first question, as I understand it, is about the capping of the front shroud? yes, it is braided throughout its entire length.
But I didn’t quite understand the second question. Somehow it’s not clear to me the translation turned out

Such precise rigging work Sasha! Very well done. Your work on the shrouds illustrates great preparation and execution. The shrouds themselves look perfectly aligned from the mast to the chainmail. The deadeyes so evenly spaced and aligned with each other. All of the tie downs and wraps seem to be perfect. Just super work.

Dear Alexander o SASHA. Here you have two images of my question. to make it clear.
Just so you know, I am not a newcomer in this world. I started when the first Billings Boats came on the market in 1960. mainly building their fishing cutter. I built my first and only Victory mid 1070 th, There were absolutely NO laser cut nor Precut at that time. only hard handwork
Now back to tour build. It is in a super CLASS, I was going through your build yeasterday. it took 5 hours, without going through the other builders . To those I will not comment on today -is too late,
As you can see your yellow colour nearly mach mine

46534710_7de1e540b9_z.jpg

2487739576_374d7f4f61_o (1).jpg

6_barco1.jpg

6_A-Victoria 2.jpg

Hello friends. Thanks for the likes and comments. Construction continues.
Once upon a time I made all 3 masts, but the mizzen mast broke. Or I ruined it, I don’t remember. In general, I made a new one, and now its time has come. I painted it, glued the yokes, installed the boom heel and the ring for the rigging dowels.

20231109_201930.jpg20231109_212743.jpg20231109_213020.jpg20231109_213102.jpg

Yoke

20231109_202007.jpg
Nageli
20231109_212535.jpg

Back