Model VICTORY by Deagostini, scale 1/84

Last edited by a moderator:
Есть желание самому делать коуши, но не знаю как. На Меркурии я тупо нарезал трубки латунные, но это не то.
The simplest and most time-consuming. IMHOP is to use a lathe. Olga @shipphotographer.com knows one method using the drawplate. I hope one day she will share with us. ;)

The simplest and most time-consuming. IMHOP is to use a lathe. Olga @shipphotographer.com knows one method using the drawplate. I hope one day she will share with us. ;)
Пару лет назад она на своем Ютюб канале выкладывала видео изготовления коушей. Как то пытался найти, не нашел.

A couple of years ago, she posted a video of making thimbles on her YouTube channel. I tried to find it, but couldn’t find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My fault this time - too much in a hurry - it is a misspelling. it should have been SHROUD. This 1Th SHROUD was seised from top to bottom, protection -as it came in contact with the lower Main Sails
Are you talking about the front shroud? Yes, she's covered from top to bottom

Are you talking about the front shroud? Yes, she's covered from top to bottom
CORRECT-I will be away for some days as my wife will have to be operated on for a minor tumour behind her right eye- which she nearly got blind, but the crew in the hospital -injected something directly into her eye, once a month and has now recovered 80 % about- there may be a connection between the tumour and the eyes. we shall know next Thursday the 14 dic, so a happy Christmas this year. never are Razer sharp

Back