Montañes by Occre Build Log

Hello I have worked through your log and am very curious in any progress you have done if at all? I will be starting my own Montanes so will be referencing your build and hoping you will be continuing at some point

Hello I have worked through your log and am very curious in any progress you have done if at all? I will be starting my own Montanes so will be referencing your build and hoping you will be continuing at some point
will come back. if you have an E.MAIL it will b nice-as it is more private - mine is -peandersen@telefonica.net.

Hope everything is well with you @Bilal ZEYBEKOĞLU are you guys still on lock down with no chance of getting to the shop? Or has the montañes been put to the side for now?
Hi Rob

Thanks for asking. Up to now everything is ok.

First Corona and then job change caused to put Montanes to the side. But soon I'll begin and finish the model.

I wrote in detail below :

Best Regards from Turkey.

Bilal.

Hi Rob

Thanks for asking. Up to now everything is ok.

First Corona and then job change caused to put Montanes to the side. But soon I'll begin and finish the model.

I wrote in detail below :

Best Regards from Turkey.

Bilal.
I am glad to see everything is going well!! I don't plan on catching up to you soon but you log is one I'll be using to make sure I build my Montanes up to the right standards. Hopefully we will see you on her soon and if not is fine too just glad you are doing well :)

@Bilal ZEYBEKOĞLU , I hope all is well with you. I realize this log is old, but I just finish going through it as research into my own build and wanted to know how impressed I am with your build and your work ethic and dedication. Comparing your work to mine, I feel that where I am just trying to make the grass green and the sky blue, you are painting each individual blade of grass and adding shadows, etc. You are inspiring me and I will continue to come back to this log as I start my journey with the Montanes. I will aspire to your level Sir.

I hope you will be able to complete your build and will share with us if possible.....good luck

Back