Nikitin San Bartolome 1584 A.D. (Kit #35)

I am just finishing prepping the masts and yardarms and have one question: on page 166 of the instructions it show the main and fore top mast each made of three pieces, 21,21,22, and 20,20 and 19. But in the parts I have 4 sections for each: 21,21,22,22 and 20,20,19,19. Is it correct to use all 4, or just the three sections? I know that you are past this step so hope you figured it out! I looked carefully at pictures of Otsoa's completed build (which looks amazing) and it looked like he used 4 sections each. Any help would be appreciated here. Thanks!

I am just finishing prepping the masts and yardarms and have one question: on page 166 of the instructions it show the main and fore top mast each made of three pieces, 21,21,22, and 20,20 and 19. But in the parts I have 4 sections for each: 21,21,22,22 and 20,20,19,19. Is it correct to use all 4, or just the three sections? I know that you are past this step so hope you figured it out! I looked carefully at pictures of Otsoa's completed build (which looks amazing) and it looked like he used 4 sections each. Any help would be appreciated here. Thanks!
Hi, I have those pieces on my workbench not yet glued together. Maybe @Jagpilot or some off the other SB builders can answer your questions.

one quick question: are the sails included in the kit? I see them sold separately on Pavel web site... a tad expensive though.

Hi everyone,got the kit and looking at things.does anyone know why parts 107L and 108L on plate 17 look nothing like shown in manual page 98.Thanks

Hi everyone,got the kit and looking at things.does anyone know why parts 107L and 108L on plate 17 look nothing like shown in manual page 98.Thanks
HMM, sorry I don't remember having trouble placing those. Maybe some of the other SB builders can answer your question.

Jan

Back