NORSKE LOVE - Billing Boats 1:75 scale

Hello fellow modelers!
I posted in a few build logs recently why I have been absent, but thought it would be fitting to keep anyone updated who may be looking forward to progress on the NL.
Short story…family and I got Covid and afterwards I developed a bad case of Bronchitis that didn’t want to go away! After taking steroids, antibiotics, cough meds and using an inhaler, I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (No I’m not dying , I am almost well)… ;)
So I have avoided glue, stain, sanding or cutting wood, etc. or anything that would aggravate my lungs.
So the last 2 months I have been busy with other hobbies, mainly music! So my guitar playing has made significant improvements lately! :p

I hope to be back at the workbench soon with some progress to show! Until then, everyone stay well. I have been keeping an eye on you all!

Ps - the two smaller guitars on the lower left are my granddaughters! ;)
aaa.jpg

Glad to hear you're on the mend Dean, it must've been a rough experience. That's a serious collection of guitars there - a nice fall-back hobby. Or is ship building the fall back hobby? :p

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to your continued progress on NS when you get around to it :)

Mark

Hi Dean. There is absolutely nothing amiss with the pictures of you jamming along. The problem is that I have not heard you playing, but I have you seen building and the latter for sure is something to see! Therefore, I would rather see you building! ROTF

Back