POF L'Amarante Corvette de 12 canons 1744 1:36 (Ancre Monograph- Gérard Delacroix) By Shota

Hi Shota,

Your Amarante is progressing quickly especially with the lasered frame parts. The results of the laser look great very sharp and crisp.

Must be fun to share ideas during your meetings in person, especially while in this hobby the most of our communication is via the internet.

Hi Shota,

Your Amarante is progressing quickly especially with the lasered frame parts. The results of the laser look great very sharp and crisp.

Must be fun to share ideas during your meetings in person, especially while in this hobby the most of our communication is via the internet.
thanks allot my dear friend Maarten :) for your kind words.
we are enjoying very much on our meetings.
the lasered helps in the process with the accuracy, but I think that I have to complete it with the cnc. I'm attending to testing in the next month

good morning my dear friends
It's been about three weeks since my last update on the crafting process of the ship structure.
In the last two weeks, unfortunately, there has been a Delay in the pace of creating frames, because my bandsaw is not working well and I'm waiting for replacement rubbers.
Don't worry, I don't let such obstacles stop me completely! ;) I found a friend who for a fair fee cut the trees for me .
so in the last days I continue to produce the parts from which I will assemble the frames.
I have already produced 30 and there are 20 more left.
In the picture I am attaching you can see the screeching method, first I burn a single layer at 20% of the power to make sure that all the parts enter the board correctly, therefore you see weak markings and you have to look closely at the picture. Don't worry there is a lot more classic carpentry/woodwork with this method as well.
My updates in the next two or three months will not be frequent, so as not to bore you, I will save them for significant developments, in a positive way of course. I wish all of us continued creative joy and happiness in life
IMG-20240203-WA0002.jpeg

You need not worry that you will ever bore us, my friend. I did not think that the faulty bandsaw would stop you for a minute - you are much topo tenacious for that! Do things in your time and let us see the progress when you are ready.

good evening dear friends
Today I finished the laser Engraving process of all parts of the frames. Now
it remains to take out all the parts carefully because not all of them were burnt to the end and a bad take out could damage the contours of the parts.20240225_200106.jpg20240225_195531.jpg

Witaj
Drogi Shoto życzę dużo cierpliwości i czekam na dalsze postępy. Śpiesz się powoli. Pozdrawiam Mirek

Back