Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Proxxons are good, I've got quite a few of them. With the circular saw make sure that the blade remains parallel to the gate. I have to adjust it on a regular basis. If it is not parallel, the cut won't be that either and the timber will burnish.
János

Thanks for Information

Proxxon DB250 drivebelt. The real thing? Or just ordered by Aliexpress. I did the last thing.

8mm + 240mm teeth 80 2pc. € 4,15 incl. VAT and delivery

IMG_1936.JPG

It's exactly the same thing.

Just waiting on the ball bearings 6002zz, when they arrive I will let you know

When you order this at Proxxon.com you pay a lot more.

Why would you need to replace the belt and bearings?
The belt looses in strength and makes a rumble sound. One bearing the front is damaged, got a little slack (? Dutch speling) and also makes a high noise. They not last forever. I replaced the belt of my fet also. The bearing of the sawholder is also noisy but it has no slack. I got a spare bearing in case of.
I bought these machines second hand, they had already a lot of hours made before I use them..

The belt looses in strength and makes a rumble sound. One bearing the front is damaged, got a little slack (? Dutch speling) and also makes a high noise. They not last forever. I replaced the belt of my fet also. The bearing of the sawholder is also noisy but it has no slack. I got a spare bearing in case of.
I bought these machines second hand, they had already a lot of hours made before I use them..
Makes a lot of sense...thank you for the prompt answer.

Did you tell her, that there are women shoes inside?
My wife is saying: "You can buy any machine what you want, as long as I can buy my shoes....."

I am lucky that she is neither into shoes, handbags and jewelry. The most necessary, yes, but otherwise that's not an issue for her. However, I had to promise her that a short trip to Lisbon is possible.

I am lucky that she is neither into shoes, handbags and jewelry. The most necessary, yes, but otherwise that's not an issue for her. However, I had to promise her that a short trip to Lisbon is possible.
So that is the deal
Your new tool-toys are "most necessary" and Lisboa is also "most necessary" - that a deal I like

Just received a small but valauble parcel from Cornwall Model Boats (Btw: very good service, communication and fast delivery - AAA)

It is good to have some eyebolts / eyelets in spare - you can never have enough of them, when they fit
Different sizes between 0,3mm (photo etched) and 1,2mm inner diameter of the hole

View attachment 241580

Very interesting in my opinion are the extreme small photo etched eyebolts with only 0,3mm hole diameter - manufacturer is Caldercraft, also known as Jotika
View attachment 241581
0.7 mm inner hole diameter the smallest you can buy at Jotika,0.3mm the thickness of the PE sheet

Back