Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Hello all
I have just received an interesting book from Ancre: "Fitting and rigging a 74-gun model ship"

View attachment 252705

It is available in French and English
See here for the Ancre web site.

A very good purchase - it is a great book, written by our friend and member @Francis Jonet

the original book published directly by Francis:

Accastillage et gréement du modèle réduit d'un vaisseau de 74 canons
by Francis Jonet

and the later english ancre edition:

Fitting and rigging a 74-gun model ship
Author: Francis Jonet, our member @Francis Jonet
translated into English by Gilles Korent, our member @Gilles Korent

Here you can find a building log showing his actual project:

I've been waiting 3 years to get one of these machines, its the last machine I'll need to complete my workshop and the work that I do, also its going toView attachment 254116View attachment 254117 be great for doing my own planking for my ship build.

Paul
Hallo Paul,
The JET -sander - great addition to your workshop - now, you can make a lot of dust :cool:

For everybody interested in this planset / monograph of the Amarante by Gérard Delacroix, take a look here:

BTW: A good decision - barvo for this purchase

For everybody interested in this planset / monograph of the Amarante by Gérard Delacroix, take a look here:

BTW: A good decision - barvo for this purchase

As I said, I had a good advisor, Oliver.;)

Dear Friends
It's just unbelievable and even brings up a smile, I also ordered the same monograph and it should reach me in the coming days.
I'm Glad to see that we have a similar taste in the models and also that I will have professional and experience builders to learn from them about the construction process.:):DThumbs-UpOkayShip-1

Here you can download the instructions.

It is a Drill press of German quality where the table will stay on the same high. The motor housing goes up and down. The speed is digital controlled even as the drill depth. It got a laser and led lightning. Very secure in drilling and working. At the moment most wanted in Holland.
Bosch PBD 40

I told Santa to look to the members of SOS and told him they all where well behaved and deserve this tool. :)

Back