Rattlesnake by MS

Evening TKAM quick question ...were you ever able to find some good buckets? been kinda looking at these.

also decided to clean the ways
View attachment 135591

Very nice progress. I've been stuck on the mainland and will continue to be stuck for the next month so I have not been able to put in any work on Rattlesnake. The good news is that I'm literally an hour from completing Syren and am well into construction of the display case. I like your Rattlesnake.

I have a handfull of buckets that I never used for Syren except for the long boat but I figure they are are the perfect size for Rattlesnake. I bought them over a year ago but I'm almost positive they were from Cast You Anchor. Nope, I checked my records and they were from Bluejacket. I had to stain the one I used and had to add a rope handle, very tricky operation. I kinda like the one you have as an example.

Boy wow that is so much better than the metal one. Nice little mini-kit.
1mm shorter in height I can live with that, placed the order on sunday and got it today, bought there anchors also ThumbsupThumbsup and there shipping price is great also the best customer service I have ran across in a long time

Very nice progress. I've been stuck on the mainland and will continue to be stuck for the next month so I have not been able to put in any work on Rattlesnake. The good news is that I'm literally an hour from completing Syren and am well into construction of the display case. I like your Rattlesnake.

I have a handfull of buckets that I never used for Syren except for the long boat but I figure they are are the perfect size for Rattlesnake. I bought them over a year ago but I'm almost positive they were from Cast You Anchor.
The ones I got with the kit were more blobs of metal mesureing about 6mm the ones on thats site were 4mm then 7mm,and 8mm the deck is looking naked so I was thinking of the hanging ones on the poop deck and also gun buckets

The ones I got with the kit were more blobs of metal mesureing about 6mm the ones on thats site were 4mm then 7mm,and 8mm the deck is looking naked so I was thinking of the hanging ones on the poop deck and also gun buckets

Tons of little details like you describe are just great. Personalized.

Here's some more capstans

Hi Dwight,

Did you successfully purchased from this store recently ? I am Canadian, from Quebec, and made a try with them… with finally a refund demand from Paypal. I saw in ontarian paper tha t this store was closed. Is this the case now, they reopen ?

Thanks to clarify, because this web store have good stuff if it run really.

Michel

Hi Dwight,

Did you successfully purchased from this store recently ? I am Canadian, from Quebec, and made a try with them… with finally a refund demand from Paypal. I saw in ontarian paper tha t this store was closed. Is this the case now, they reopen ?

Thanks to clarify, because this web store have good stuff if it run really.

Michel

Michel , The capstan is the only thing I've ordered from them. It looks just like the MK unit.

I think that's as good as anything out there, fantastic. Were you thinking of scratch building some leverage bars and stacking them on the deck somewhere?
Yes. but where dont know maybe make a rack on the sides of the celing(maybe around where your pin rails are)

If you glue using CA, you can use CA debonder to remove parts. Just a few drops and a few minutes to wait.

Hello TKAM I played around with the 2 boat idea not real crazy about it, with the kit boat I removed the top 2 layers then put seats and added the falkonet boat they are getting into the topsail braces going down to the bit
IMG_0896.jpgIMG_0894.jpg

Back