Roter Löwe 1597 by Ondras71 - scala 1/60

Indeed a very impressive job!
I would love to get recommendations on a Kemper pencil solder that comes with a built-in gas / liquid tank as well as a silver solder paste.

Thank you very much for your feedback. :)

Yes, these stressed joints are soldered with silver paste. It is ideal to be black as well as stain-free brass.

View attachment 297744

View attachment 297743

View attachment 297742

Soldering is a fear at first, but when the system is touched so that the material doesn't burn, it just joins, it's very nice. I recommend, I solder only with cheap Kemper pencil solder and ok. Thumbsup
Thank you. I was wondering what you methods are....

Greetings. I use this solder for a small price.
Solder paste available in my country ..

Silver-containing pastes and soldering methods are described on model forums. You have to search a bit and there are many instructions. I keep my fingers crossed for the search.:)

My previous kit construction has been completed.
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://modelshipworld.com/topic/14770-hms-president-by-ondras71-finished-sergal-modified/ [/ URL]

Another construction I started in 2017 is a build from scratch. I've decided for a 16th century galleon, which I always liked, specifically the 1597 Roter Lowe..

I've had the 1:60 plan at home for many years, it's a copy of a well-known German plan..

View attachment 132605
View attachment 132604
View attachment 132606
View attachment 132608
View attachment 132607

For the construction I use light and dark cherry wood, maple wood, brass..

View attachment 132609
View attachment 132610
Ondras. :)
Hallo Ondras alias @Ondras71
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your special day
Birthday-Cake

Happy birthday OndrasBeer
I've recently joined the forum and have just leafed through your build log. Very inspiring and educational.
Thank you so much Herman. I'm looking for everything I need on the forums and I'm happy to find some instructions. Therefore, I will also be happy to connect any aids. I like your construction very much, I devour all Dutch ships ... Thumbsup

I equipped the hatches with hinge caps. From the waste, I created an imitation of a loophole with a pitch of hanging eyes..

lepení pantů střílen (3).JPG

lepení pantů střílen (4).JPG

lepení pantů střílen (1).JPG

Drilled and nailed with homemade 0.5 mm wire nails. Surface waxed..

lepení pantů střílen (5).JPG

lepení pantů střílen (5) - kopie.JPG

Very good solution with the small jig for correct installation of the hinges - very good idea / and many thanks for showing

Thank you so much Uwek.Thumbs-Up I thank everyone for the like..:)

Hooks for goal hinges. Tube 1 / 0.2 and nails 0.5 mm. Very small ..:eek:

výroba pantů střílen (2).JPG

výroba pantů střílen (1).JPG

Parts folded and soldered ..

výroba pantů střílen (3).JPG

výroba pantů střílen (4).JPG

výroba pantů střílen (5).JPG

The hooks turned out well..

hotové panty.JPG

I have already received yarn for knitting ropes, so the production of ropewalk awaits me, I am already studying instructions on how to knit..

nitě Gutermann.JPG

I ordered other light shades for the test, which will be the best..o_O

Back