Roter Löwe 1597 by Ondras71 - scala 1/60

I'm learning to work with a ropewalk. It's really about testing. Catch weight weights and skill.. The first ropes and anchor cable Gutermann .. Eksplozja

View attachment 314136

First I have to create ropes for the cannons, which will already be placed under the aft deck..

View attachment 314134

View attachment 314135

I study in detail and only now do I understand that the "rope" is braided only once from 3x32 threads .. Then the anchor "cable" is braided from three prepared ropes..o_O
After the first twisted ropes, I confirmed that the Dutch ships had, against the English, all the ropes turned to transport, even stays. This is confirmed in publications by Ab Hoving, such as "The Ships of Abel Tasman" and on replicas of Batavia and Duyfken..
Skorzystałem więc z tabeli czeskiego modelarza marsalva, któremu bardzo dziękuję za informacje, bo system porzucił moją próbę i nie muszę wymyślać wymyślonych, do liny 3x1, która jest pleciona z trzech gwintów zgodnych z ruchem wskazówek zegara, gwinty należy najpierw obrócić w lewo, wydłużyć o 3,6 procent, a następnie wstępnie przekręcić w lewo, aby utworzyć gwint zgodny z ruchem wskazówek zegara.
W tym czasie kilkakrotnie przeciągnąłem nitki między palcami i powstały kabel, który jest bardziej włochaty, przeszedł przez płomień świecy i powstały kabel P 3x1 o grubości 0,37 mm jest super!!Eksplozja

View attachment 314137
Witaj
Piękne linki ,jakich kolorów używasz do armat olinowania stałego a jakie do ruchomego jestem ciekaw bo za jakiś czas mnie to czeka . Piękny model jest co podziwiać . Pozdrawiam Mirek

Witaj
Piękne linki ,jakich kolorów używasz do armat olinowania stałego a jakie do ruchomego jestem ciekaw bo za jakiś czas mnie to czeka . Piękny model jest co podziwiać . Pozdrawiam Mirek
Greetings Mirka. Please write in English, the translator is angry.;)
The shade numbers are in the first photo, they are cotton threads Gütermann C Ne 50, TEX 30 (826, 1026, 1136 x 1912). I decided to put more shades of light ropes on the model, it will enliven it and it can be seen on the replicas..

Duyfken (2).jpg

Duyfken (1).jpg

Duyfken (4).jpg

Duyfken (3).jpg

I also think about patina ropes, like Mati has on her Papegojan..Thumbsup

Last edited:
Pozdrawiamy Mirka. Proszę pisać po angielsku, tłumacz jest zły.;)
Numery odcieni znajdują się na pierwszym zdjęciu, są to nici bawełniane Gütermann C Ne 50, TEX 30 (826, 1026, 1136 x 1912). Postanowiłem nałożyć na model więcej odcieni jasnych lin, to go ożywi i widać to na replikach..

View attachment 314261

View attachment 314260

View attachment 314263

View attachment 314262

Myślę też o sznurach patynowych, jakie Mati ma na swoim Papegojanie..Kciuki w górę
Dzięki serdeczne Ondras .Pozdrawiam Mirek

@ Ondras71, obbs, I did not notice that you use the engine on the other side, and that you have bought two equipment packages apart.
Hello Knut. I bought one set at a time, I'm driving a thread twister with a cordless drill for now, before I decide on.
I'm thinking of creating an entire device from this set, like the modeler Petr Šimek. Drilling, measuring, bearings are eliminated, the set has everything in it..Sleep

Wow such beautiful neat and precise work, amazing.
It's what I imagine in my eyes how I would like my work to look like, but alas when others see my build I know it is nowhere near this qualityRedface

Dziękuję wszystkim moim przyjaciołom za miłe słowa! Dziękuję Ci za lajka!!!:)Eksplozja

Dostarczyłem tylny pokład ze wszystkimi pinami..

View attachment 319260

View attachment 319261

View attachment 319262

Dodano bloki Kevel na tylnym pokładzie.

View attachment 319263

View attachment 319264

View attachment 319265

I ostatni spray, balustrada wewnętrzna..

View attachment 319266

View attachment 319267

Wyczyściłem dziury w kratkach i nasmarowałem tylną platformę.

View attachment 319269

View attachment 319268
Witaj
Kawał dobrej roboty jest od kogo się uczyć .Pozdrawiam Mirek

Hello
There is a lot of good work to learn from. Regards Mirek

Last edited by a moderator:
Back