Roter Löwe 1597 by Ondras71 - scala 1/60

Thank you very much Uwek, Zoly, NMBROOK..:rolleyes:

The long strips as a whole guarantee more precise joints, especially when narrowing boards. In this activity I try to inspire the work of the Czech modeler Petr Šimek.
A beautiful model of the Derfflinger flute was created in his shipyard years ago.
Petr is a great modeler and I know his page - once I tried to invite him to be member here at SOS and to share his wrk here also, but unfortunately I did not get a reply......

Petr is a great modeler and I know his page - once I tried to invite him to be member here at SOS and to share his wrk here also, but unfortunately I did not get a reply......

Petr is very helpful and communicative, only the presentation on the forums is a time burden. As far as I know, Renommeé presents its building on the French website. He started the Czech model forum, but he also can't keep up.Ship-1

Very accurate work - on the gratings as well as the mast partners. Very good.
How do you make the treenailing? Are they "real" wooden nails? also very accurate nailing pattern - Great

Without doubt that is the cleanest and neatest model ship deck I have ever seen.

Beautifully done on those doors--the frames and hinges are really excellent!
Thank you very much Brewbrarian!! :)

The whole hull waxed outside..

zcela navoskovaný trup (1).JPG

zcela navoskovaný trup (2).JPG

zcela navoskovaný trup (4).JPG

zcela navoskovaný trup (6).JPG

zcela navoskovaný trup (3).JPG

zcela navoskovaný trup (5).JPG

I'm making new gratings for the front deck. I tried a new style of production with a 1 mm cutter on one side, it works and it's more accurate than a saw..

gratingy z frézy. (1).JPG

Comparison with old gratings..

gratingy z frézy. (3).JPG

Back