Roter Löwe 1597 by Ondras71 - scala 1/60

Thank you very much JosephH and Heinrich. Don't be afraid of Heinrich, a lot of wood will still be visible.. Okay :)

I have already finished the white one, a lot of layers were needed for the dark wood. But the result is beyond my expectations..

hotová bílá. (2).JPG

hotová bílá. (1).JPG

hotová bílá. (3).JPG

Another question, on the German plan from the book "Risse von Schiffen des 16./17. Jahrhunderts " and on my Czech adaptation, is a different shape of geometric shapes. But the Czech one has a simpler square one, so I'll probably use it..Cautious

Roter Lowe plán (1).jpg

barvení dle plánu...JPG

Thanks for the like.. :rolleyes:

Two days spraying colored strips..Explosion

View attachment 188482

View attachment 188483

View attachment 188480

View attachment 188481

Unmasked, a few places to repair, but satisfaction..

View attachment 188477

View attachment 188478

View attachment 188479

Now I have the most demanding belt with blue and green cubes waiting for me..o_O
I think, we can redefine the concept of courage - wouldn't attempt to do this in million years. Fantastic result, Ondras. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the like.. :rolleyes:

Two days spraying colored strips..Explosion

View attachment 188482

View attachment 188483

View attachment 188480

View attachment 188481

Unmasked, a few places to repair, but satisfaction..

View attachment 188477

View attachment 188478

View attachment 188479

Now I have the most demanding belt with blue and green cubes waiting for me..o_O
This is a great tutorial on how to layer and mask for the color decorations. I have not thought about the sequence and method before. Great learning exposure. Thanks. Rich (PT-2)

Fabulous work Ondras.

After over 40 years of modelling I am a recent convert to Mr Hobby paints.They are awesome but have not been readily available in the UK until recently.

I think your green will appear darker than it actually is due to being next to white.

Kind Regards

Nigel

Back