Spanish Galleon 1607 , LEE(IMAI) 1:100 May 2021 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Dear shota70, Paul, and other friends who left likes,
Thanks a lot for your interest, comments and time you spent to watch my building reports...
I'm glad if you find this small entertainment interesting :)))
Wish all of you all the best!!!

Last edited:
Dear shota70, Paul, and other friends who left likes,
Thanks a lot for your interest, comments and time you spent to watch my building reports...
I'm glad if you find this small entertainment interesting :)))
Wish all of you all the best!!!
The amount of rigging and small detailing on this ship stagger my mind. You have set a very high bar for others in your wake. Rich (PT-2)

Fantastic work kirill4, the depth you have created in the model is amazing and I just have to sit back and admire it, all the supporting artwork was also great to see.

I love every picture you have posted.
A true example of supreme craftsmanship.
I am glad you have chosen Imai as your plataform ship.
I am a super fan of Imai plastic ships and have just about all of their models. Look into our Showcase and you’ll see my Galeas in the showcase models.
Your rigging is something to envy.
I believe your Galleon should be in our Showcase.
Excellent and magnificent model.

I cannot read/translate the embedded item text so I am reluctant to open something that I don't know about. Better to be safe than sorry. Rich
Rich, the file is stored in the Russian 'Cloud' (Oblako). It is a slide show of water at different times of the day. It is safe, I just check it. Enjoy

believe your Galleon should be in our Showcase.
Hey, bro... it is already in our showcase

I love every picture you have posted.
A true example of supreme craftsmanship.
I am glad you have chosen Imai as your plataform ship.
I am a super fan of Imai plastic ships and have just about all of their models. Look into our Showcase and you’ll see my Galeas in the showcase models.
Your rigging is something to envy.
I believe your Galleon should be in our Showcase.
Excellent and magnificent model.
Good day Bluebeard!
Tnanks for watching and kind comments!
:)))
Didn't find the way how to find one of the model or all of your model which
I would like to see from such huge q-ty of models in Showcase...
Is there some " filter" by author name or by model ,which could used for fast findings?

Good day Bluebeard!
Tnanks for watching and kind comments!
:)))
Didn't find the way how to find one of the model or all of your model which
I would like to see from such huge q-ty of models in Showcase...
Is there some " filter" by author name or by model ,which could used for fast findings?
Kit I’ll,
Here is the link to see my Imai Chebeq

menu-bluebeard-imai-chebec.jpg​

Good day,
Bluebeard,
I found it - very impressed! Yourmodel looks very nice!
I also have this kit , and thanks to You, now I know how it looks like when assembled,
I'm glad that it is very accurate representation of the chebeck model in French Maritime museum.
Thanks!

When you open that Imai link I sent you, take a look at the next three slips after the Chebeq. I also built those.
The Cat Boat, The Friendship Sloop, and the Grand Banks Dory.
Everything on this three ships it’s all scratch built. I only used the hull parts that came with the kit, the rest I did.
Check que Eagles head in the bow. That I sculpted. It took me a year to complete.
I bought a sewing machine and learned how to create my own sails.

Hey, bro... it is already in our showcase

Your galleon is a well earned presence in the gallery. Rich

Thank You very much Rich!

Dear Bluebeard,
I found your chebeck model by listing trough almost all Showcase models :)))
It was quite time consuming, I still don't know is there some search option in Showcase or you need to go trough all presented model if You find one You want to see?
So, Please to check that link to your models You gave to me... it looks doesn't work - when I touch it, nothing happend?

Congratulation for this great build model - and for sharing with us all the research you did -> Great work - high quality in all aspects
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup

* completed the design of the gallery arches - added an imitation of the arches fasteners ... I don't know what this should show ... maybe the heads of the fastening bolts? ))
thought the arcs would look more interesting with these bolts?
* started making crosses on the tops of the masts - I saw them in some paintings where Spanish galleons are depicted
* imitation of sleeves of scuppers is made,
there are important notes on the arrangement of scuppers in my model - they are shown simply formally and technically completely incorrectly, because initially there were critical typing errors in the layout of the model body,
which made the correct positioning of the scuppers impossible ...
but I wanted to show such devices ... they just have to be there, and those that are the lowest, closer to the water's edge, still have to be equipped with scapperhoseView attachment 244853View attachment 244854View attachment 244855View attachment 244856View attachment 244857View attachment 244858View attachment 244859View attachment 244860View attachment 244861View attachment 244862View attachment 244863View attachment 244864View attachment 244865View attachment 244866View attachment 244867View attachment 244868View attachment 244869
This is a beautifully executed ship model. Details with precision everywhere. Rich (PT-2)

Thank You very much Rich!

Dear Bluebeard,
I found your chebeck model by listing trough almost all Showcase models :)))
It was quite time consuming, I still don't know is there some search option in Showcase or you need to go trough all presented model if You find one You want to see?
So, Please to check that link to your models You gave to me... it looks doesn't work - when I touch it, nothing happend?
Kirill4:
Sorry about your inconvenience, but all you had to do was search for Imai Chebeq in our search box and it will send you straight to it.
I still have in my closet, The Golden Hind, The Pirate ship, The Galeas, The Roman and The Greek ships, and yes….I also have a Spanish Galleon.

Back