Steam pinnace Janet

It is a youtube video

Hello All,
Thanks to Moxis I found cowl vents for my model and some other stuff
Sadly my work is taking a lot of my time .
Do you know where to find 1/15 instrumests ( barometer,steam pressure etc)20200910_133128.jpg
Kind regards,Daniel

You are welcome Daniel. I am always glad to be able to help colleagues.

About the scales for manometers etc. I was first searching suitable ones from Internet. Then scaled and printed them in suitable size. And finally glued them on the manometer body turned from brass. A small round piece of thin plastic sheet was carefully glued on as glass.Screenshot_20200910-135313.pngScreenshot_20200910-135303.png

...About the scales for manometers etc. I was first searching suitable ones from Internet. Then scaled and printed them in suitable size. And finally glued them on the manometer body turned from brass. A small round piece of thin plastic sheet was carefully glued on as glass.

Take a look at this building log of the small steam pinacre made by @Koreets - maybe you could discuss with him, how he solved it in detail

Hello Again
Anyone can tell me what are the instruments in the picture?
Thanks ,Daniel

I have no idea, just a sofisticated quess. But determining of the impulse pipes, the big, middle one might be a pressure gauge for boiler steam pressure, because it has a shut off valve. The one on the right might be a prop shaft bearing temperature gauge (capillary tube type) because there is no shut off valve, and numbers at the scale end seem to be 100 and 120, which might be celcius degrees.
The ones on the left side might also be bearing temperature gauge and lubricating oil pressure gauge for the steam engine. Again determining of the missing shut off valves at impulse pipes.

Back