YUANQING BLUENOSE - Heinrich

Hello Heinrich, This little Bo-Boo is not the end of the world, it was very easy to miss and in the end will make very little difference nothing that a couple of coats of varnish that will blend in and conceal.
You are doing a wonderful job on your interdiction of your Bluenose and also in the building of this wonderful kit that you have come up with. Do not this or any other static in the wind upset you, You are to good for that. These stormy seas will not last forever, that is for sure and in the end you will surely come out the winner.
Regards Lawrence

@Canoe21 Thank you for the kind words Lawrence! No, I am not worried about that mistake at all - I just wanted to make sure that no one does what I told everyone to do! :) The reason why Bluenose is standing still for the moment is because I am also giving the Haarlem some much needed build time. I set myself a goal of where I want to be after one year and that year is creeping up on me. :)

@Canoe21 Thank you for the kind words Lawrence! No, I am not worried about that mistake at all - I just wanted to make sure that no one does what I told everyone to do! :) The reason why Bluenose is standing still for the moment is because I am also giving the Haarlem some much needed build time. I set myself a goal of where I want to be after one year and that year is creeping up on me. :)
Hello Heinrich, no hurry on my account, you just take your good old time, I am enjoying your great build presentation and still building my Oliver Cromwell, wish I had a bigger Old Ship Yard.
Regards Lawrence

@Canoe21 Absolutely Lawrence. Space is my biggest concern as well. The Haarlem has been standing still since the start of the Bluenose adventure and each time I walked into the kitchen (that's where I build!), she has looked accusingly at me. And it's amazing how wear and tear sets in even on something standing still. So I just decided - not fair; she needs some TLC and progress.

Heinrich,
Still can't track my Bluenose. I use that number you supplied and I just get a little circle spinning like, my tablet is thinking......
Frustrating.......

What a beautiful kit!!!!!
The laser work is just fantastic, wow.
The worst part ( of the overall cost) is the shipping but, the overall value is spectacular!!!!!!
I'm in for more, how about a CAF or ZHL KIT!!!! A big'n!!!!!
I appreciate the work involved, thank you.
Steviedean
Great to hear Steviedean. Sometimes, FedEx seems to have their own agenda!
I guess so,
So, about the translated building instructions.......
Heinrich, do you live in China? Are you a teacher of some kind? Is your wife Chinese? Not trying to pry, just understand....
Again, so happy I found this site-ALL you guys here have been soo inspiring and helpful.
Not only did my Bluenose arrive today, I also got the sub deck of my Swift mostly mounted ( glued/nailed along the keel and one side of the deck crown).
On top of this, my wonderful wife and I played dice, enjoyed a sub sandwich and a couple cocktails plus some apple pie I made Sunday!!!!
A great start to the week!
I hope you all enjoy your family as much as I do!
Thanks for all the tips so far on this new journey of mine.....
Steviedean

@Steviedean ROTF ROTF ROTF I am really chuffed that you are so happy with the kit. Remember - not all Chinese kits are born equal. Bluenose is a beauty and you will not find better laser cutting, quality of wood etc. anywhere else. Yes I have been living in China for three years - Nantong to be precise - and I teach English to adults, teenagers and VIPs.

非常高兴大家都能顺利的收到蓝鼻号套件,再次感谢大家的关注与支持!感谢海因里希先生为此做出的巨大贡献!

ENGLISH
I am very happy that you all successfully received the Blue Nose kit. Thank you again for your attention and support! Thank you Mr. Heinrich for your great contribution!

Xiuli's message to us all.

I am very glad that we all received the Blue Nose kit smoothly, thank you again for your attention and support! Thank you, Mr. Heinrich, for his great contribution to this!

Thank YOU for all your efforts Xiuli!

Hello Everyone. With regards to the translations here goes a few pages as promised.

微信图片_20210120210005.jpg

微信图片_20210120205956.jpg

微信图片_20210120205956 - 副本.jpg

微信图片_20210120205944 - 副本.jpg

微信图片_20210121132405.png

There is an alternative explanation given here for some reason. Please take note!

微信图片_20210120205944.jpg

微信图片_20210121132414 - 副本.png

微信图片_20210121132414.png

微信图片_20210120205838 - 副本.png

微信图片_20210120205838 - 副本 (2).png

微信图片_20210120205838.png

First post this - otherwise I am going to confuse myself. ROTF

Hello Everyone. With regards to the translations here goes a few pages as promised.

View attachment 207296

View attachment 207297

View attachment 207298

View attachment 207302

View attachment 207308

There is an alternative explanation given here for some reason. Please take note!

View attachment 207303

View attachment 207309

View attachment 207310

View attachment 207311

View attachment 207312

View attachment 207313

First post this - otherwise I am going to confuse myself. ROTF
I am wondering how to copy and past these into a Word doc or other format for placing in the instructions book???? Can you send it out as a pdf file for our download and printing? There is a lot of time and work here that I don't want to lose as I am a visual/reader learner and a computer monitor is not my best resource when working on a task. Just wondering/hoping. . . Rich

So we go on :)

微信图片_20210120205808 - 副本.png

微信图片_20210120205808.png

微信图片_20210120205757 - 副本.png

微信图片_20210120205757.png

微信图片_20210120205747 - 副本.png

微信图片_20210120205747.png

Unfortunately, this is all that I have time for now - but we will continue. I just want to wish everyone the best of building your Bluenose model. Please ask if there is something that you are not sure of. I will try my utmost to help.

Keep safe and take CARE!

Attachments

• 微信图片_20210120205735.png
    微信图片_20210120205735.png
    714.3 KB · Views: 30
Back