ZHL Le Soleil Royal

hi jay just ordered the zhl of the le soleil royal. i have the same problem with the cd rom. did you ever check to see if anyone can make paper copies of it? let me know what you found out about it. thanks terry

Good progress Jay. It's good to see the flurry of builds of the big warships. Might just have to join you guys! :)

hi jay just ordered the zhl of the le soleil royal. i have the same problem with the cd rom. did you ever check to see if anyone can make paper copies of it? let me know what you found out about it. thanks terry
Terry, I can get it on my old computer. PM me your email address. I’ll see if i can get it to you that way. Or maybe contact Max at ZHL. That might be even better. Most folks say he’s easy to work with.

Reactions: Jay
Hi Terry
I am currently building the ZHL Soleil ROyal
If you want, I can send your the PDF file
Let me know and send me private message with your email address

Reactions: Jay
Hey Terry, I had to take pictures of my friends computer screen and print it on a black and white printer. Not ideal cause the pictures weren’t that clear. Sorry.

hi jay can you send them to me. maybe i can get someone to take new clearer pictures of them. thanks terry. my email is umeckt@yahoo.com
Terry, I had deleted what was on my SD card but will take pics of the instructions I have printed out and send them to you.

Back