Brigantine Phoenix, by Master Korabel [COMPLETED BUILD]

Superb build and great pictures. I have just acquired the Phoenix kit as my next build. Your build log will be extremely useful when I start.

Beautiful ship she has become. You must be very proud! I like this kit and have it on my wishlist for a while. Your own input make her standing out from "the rest". Congratulations with this result and I'm curious which model will be the successor?

regards,
Pter
Hi Pter, thanks for your comment, much appreciated. I have few kits on my shelf, one being Xebec but need to make some showroom for its scale so i decided to do the tribute to Christopher Columbus and to work on Pinta and Santa Maria. Always wanted to do two ships in parallel, just to taste the water...
Cheers

Beautiful final result my friend. I am very happy for you, but sad at the same time that I will not be able to follow along this build. How about the Polotsk some time in the future?
Thanks Heinrich, no worries, you can always follow my next build, two ships of Columbus fleet. Polotsk might come in the future but have no plans at this moment. I do have Xebex and Norske Love on the shelf which might be one of the next builds...

I know, because I follow your build log from the ground up. As I said before and will repeat again, your patience and diligence have done their job! You have crafted a beautiful model to be proud of. ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup
Thank you Jimsky, appreciate your comments. There are plenty of other modellers on this forum that assisted with valuable comments making this ship build a success.

Cheers

Superb build and great pictures. I have just acquired the Phoenix kit as my next build. Your build log will be extremely useful when I start.
Thank you Short John Bronze.

The kit is very interesting and very well build, you will certainly enjoy it... Glad you are finding my log useful..

Cheers

Hunted some useful how-to of making ship' lifeboats, I am out to make two, for both Pinta and Santa Maria. These will be made from scratch and i will post steps..

Happy modelling..

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Hunted some useful how-to of making ship' lifeboats, I am out to make two, for both Pinta and Santa Maria. These will be made from scratch and i will post steps..
Good if you would share your findings with the rest of us. I am sure it will help us down the road. ;)