HMS Blandford POF by Keith [COMPLETED BUILD]

Have spent quite some time in my workshop this week working on the stern gallery of my Blandford and now, after just on a year, this project is almost complete with just a few small jobs left to do. Next time l can show the end result. l shall really miss working on this project, but after a week or two break l shall be ready to begin my next adventure

View attachment 369619

View attachment 369621

View attachment 369622

View attachment 369623

View attachment 369624

View attachment 369625

View attachment 369626

View attachment 369627

View attachment 369628

View attachment 369629

View attachment 369630
Good morning. Congratulations. That is an incredible model. Cheers Grant

It seems I am not too late to congratulate you on the completion of this stunning model! This is truly one of my all-time favorites on SOS and one of which you can feel immensely proud. I take my hat off to you, Keith - well done!

Have spent quite some time in my workshop this week working on the stern gallery of my Blandford and now, after just on a year, this project is almost complete with just a few small jobs left to do. Next time l can show the end result. l shall really miss working on this project, but after a week or two break l shall be ready to begin my next adventure

View attachment 369619

View attachment 369621

View attachment 369622

View attachment 369623

View attachment 369624

View attachment 369625

View attachment 369626

View attachment 369627

View attachment 369628

View attachment 369629

View attachment 369630
Dear Keef
the stern gallery and the 20 6 pounder guns looks wonderful, congratulations for this milestone Exclamation-Mark :) Okay

Witaj
Pięknie wykonany model przyjmij moje gratulacje . Pozdrawiam Mirek

NOW l'm officially calling it ''Job Done'' with the addition of the ship's wheel and ladders to the lower deck. After just a week short of 1 year, it brings to an end my work on this excellent kit. l've enjoyed the time spent on it immensely and hope my next project will bring me the same enjoyment and feeling of satisfaction as this one has. l also would like to thank all of you guys for your wonderful comments and support along the way

DSC06269.JPG

DSC06279.JPG

DSC06282.JPG

DSC06285.JPG

DSC06287.JPG

I will echo the crowd and say, "wonderful work"! Your clean construction gives a beautiful ship respect. I stated earlier in the log, but will say again, I love your treatment of the wood, so warm and rich in its color. And the way you treated the stern carvings with the wash fits so well. Congratulations!

Thank you very much for your support Ken. Your kind words are very much appreciated. Thank you

It seems I am not too late to congratulate you on the completion of this stunning model! This is truly one of my all-time favorites on SOS and one of which you can feel immensely proud. I take my hat off to you, Keith - well done!
Thank you so much Heinrich, that means a lot and l truly appreciate it

Keef, I was following your build log from the begging with huge interest, and have to admit a wonderful job making this model! Congratulation, she is gorgeous and something really proud to be of. ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

AMAZING WORK - As you know i bought this kit a few weeks after you but could not ket the amazing cleanliness that you work to
Put it away for the time being and carrying on with the rigging of my Victory - at leat i am happy with this work
REALLY IMPRESSIVE
Are you doing a ||Ships of Scale with your new model !

AMAZING WORK - As you know i bought this kit a few weeks after you but could not ket the amazing cleanliness that you work to
Put it away for the time being and carrying on with the rigging of my Victory - at leat i am happy with this work
REALLY IMPRESSIVE
Are you doing a ||Ships of Scale with your new model !
Hi Richard. Thank you for your comments. Yes, l started a build log for HMS Alert a few days ago. You can find it in HMS Alert Goup Builds.

Superb work Keith, you are what this hobby is all about. I have loved reading your log from start to finish. Again Keith simply SUPERB.AnchorAnchorThumbs-UpThumbs-Up
Thank you so much Mike. Really appreciate your kind words and glad you liked the log

Back