HMS Druid P.O.F. - Unicorn Models by Donnie [COMPLETED BUILD]

Great looking ship build, and most folks would never know anything about your step modification not being part of the plan.

Keep up the work, you are a inspiration to some of us less knowledgeable builders.

Sincerely, I thank you all and am humbled by the compliments and likes. I am going to take a break for a few months I think. However, I have some thoughts in mind about my next build. I do have the Belle Poole now, - however, it is a toss-up as I am also thinking of something completely different like the Chaperon Steam Boat (which seems to be a straightforward build) and it is different from all the others I have built. Or even going with one of the Model Expo's "Airways model"

The Airways models are good, but I also like the different guns and cannons, and support items, carriages and such for field artillery and such.

Kind of still related to weapons used on ship, and still military related. I have done aircraft in models and real life, and look for something else.

bonjour Donnie
A votre avis quel est le kit de meilleure qualité entre le druide et la belle poule ?
merci gerard

Congrats Donnie. What a great log and a beauty of a ships she has become. Loved the log you put up, like so many before, full with details for others to follow.

regards,
Peter

Back