HMS Euryalus 1803 - Scale 1:48 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Wonderful work. I was thinking what a great advertisement for Proxxon tools. The photos with your Euryalus in the foreground and all those Proxxon tools in the background. Headlines should say, "If you use Proxxon tools you too can create a beautiful model just like this one!" I think Proxxon should be paying you Ruediger. Thumbsup ROTF

Hello Ruediger,

I am enjoying your fantastic build. I agree with Hoss, your shop is a great advertisement for Proxxon. I need to buy some power tools and I know what manufacture I will use.

Bill

Hello Kenn, Hello Bill,

Enclosed you will find a list of my Proxxon Equipment

Precision drill/grinder FBS 240/E NO 28 472
Professional drill/grinder IBS/E NO 28 481
Long neck angle grinder LHW NO 28 547
Long neck angle milling/drilling unit LWB/E NO 28 492
Belt Sander BS/E NO 28 536
Super Jig saw STS/E NO 28 530
Delta sander OZI/E NO 28 520
2 x Micromot 230/E NO 28 440
Micro Cutter MIC NO 28 650
Belt Sander BBS/S NO 28 526
Micro woodturning lathe DB 250 NO 27 020
Micro Miller MF 70 NO 27 110
Table saw FET 230/E (older Version) NO 27 070
Scroll saw DS 230/E NO 27 088
Micro bandsaw MBS 240/E NO 27 172
Cut off/mitre saw KGS 80 NO 28 729
Thicknesser DH 40 NO 27 040
Disk sander TG 125/E NO 27 060
Disk Sander TSG 28060 NO 28 060
Bench drill machine TBM 220 NO 28 128
Precision lathe PD 230/E (older Version) NO 24 002
Mill/drill system BFW 40/E NO 20 165
Universal milling system UF/E NO 20 200

Greetings
Ruediger

Hello Ruediger,

WOW!!! I am officially jealous. Now I’m going to have to come out of retirement to get these tools. The irony is that even with these tools, I doubt I will ever be able to build as well as you.

Bill

Hello Lucius,
without going back through your entire build log, I was wondering what varnish you are using on the model ?
You are doing a really superb job, well done.

Hello Ruediger,

WOW!!! I am officially jealous. Now I’m going to have to come out of retirement to get these tools. The irony is that even with these tools, I doubt I will ever be able to build as well as you.

Bill
Hello Bill,
I started model building when I was 24 years old. now I am 70 years old. It was and still is my favorite hobby. A lot of patience and even more inner peace are the result of my ships. So don't give up and practice, practice, practice. Then you will notice that it is not so bad to achieve such results. And yet there are many members in this forum who are better than me. I'm still learning a lot from you, too. And always think about it; the best tool does not replace hands, because they have to put the ideas into practice.( Google Translatort)
Greetings
Ruediger

Wonderful work. I was thinking what a great advertisement for Proxxon tools. The photos with your Euryalus in the foreground and all those Proxxon tools in the background. Headlines should say, "If you use Proxxon tools you too can create a beautiful model just like this one!" I think Proxxon should be paying you Ruediger. Thumbsup ROTF
I did not realize it until now, but you are right - more or less all tools are green.
Only the drum sander not, but such a tool is not in the programm by Proxxon.
And Proxxon should check excatly this photo

ESC8025.jpg

Maybe they rething to add a vac-connection - it is so missing!

Rüdiger - you are very good equiped
-> a good modeler needs good tools,
-> and with good tools a good modeler is capable to make very good models

Hello Brain, as far as I can remember, Rüdiger uses an abrasive primer. Apply twice and then polish with steel wool.
View attachment 320130
Correct - in the meantime a lot of german (and austrian) modelers are using only this CLOU Schnellschleifgrund, me also and f.e. @Jeronimo

Back