HMS Ontario 1780 scale 1:32 POB full version

Very impressive, cutting out those bulkheads with a jeweler’s saw! Interesting ship. I’ll enjoy following this build.

Thanks Dave for stopping by and for the kind words,I am getting faster with each bulkhead,hopefully by this weekend all of them and the keel will be ready and I can build a jog for the keel.

Zoltan

Hi Zoltan,
Nice work on the building board, you are making substantial progress on the build.
Mike

G'day Zoly
I don't like to mention this, but I think your stern post is incorrect.
The transom vertical beams has to go on each side of the rudder. As you have it now the rudder can not go up.
I might be wrong, but I think you should check it.
The only reason I noticed it straight away is I've been working on my transom on the RC all day.
Havagooday
Greg

G'day Zoly
I don't like to mention this, but I think your stern post is incorrect.
The transom vertical beams has to go on each side of the rudder. As you have it now the rudder can not go up.
I might be wrong, but I think you should check it.
The only reason I noticed it straight away is I've been working on my transom on the RC all day.
Havagooday
Greg

Hello Greg,I was thinking about that too,the stern and stern gallery also the upper deck will be redesigned to sort of POF design,thanks for your input.

Hi Zoltan,
Nice work on the building board, you are making substantial progress on the build.
Mike

Thank you Mike!!

G'day Zoly
No problems. When I start to show you all my RC, I would also like input from other siblings.
Havagooday
Greg

Back