HMS PEGASUS (1776) - Amati - Scale 1:64

Excellent work, I will follow your 2nd planking method for my current build, even though it is a much smaller model. I presume you will be coppering the bottom of the hull? It seems such a lot of time and effort to do the 2nd planking so perfectly only to cover over most of it with copper plates?

Before I joined this forum, I was browsing for inspiration and came across your videos, you certainly inspired me. Your attention to detail is truly amazing. I am so pleased you are in this forum, I have already looked at your previous builds and outstanding is putting it mildly.
Thank you very much!
Such comments inspire me to continue))

Excellent work, I will follow your 2nd planking method for my current build, even though it is a much smaller model. I presume you will be coppering the bottom of the hull? It seems such a lot of time and effort to do the 2nd planking so perfectly only to cover over most of it with copper plates?
Thank you very much!
Yes, I will use copper plates.
But it was another opportunity to practice laying planks to make it even better on the next model...

I came to this machine after 10 Years of experience with similar tools and I can confidently say that though other manufacturers’ products were suitable for one or other type of work, the Byrnes table saw can do everything you need it to do. I have been using it for two years now and would like to show you its capabilities...

Back