HMS Victory by Y.T.- Mamoli - 1:90 scale

...now I kinda know why it took you a week to build the belfry, you mostly watch those beautiful videos! :D all those are my grow up bands\songs. We didn't allow listen to them, by our governments. But we did...it should be a secret, though.

I was very lucky to born in Argentina.

Back to ship modeling.

Y.T What parts of the Belfry were done by you ?

Beside the out of scale handle :) , pointed by Jimsky (I will never ever will notice that detail ), I think it is fantastic !!!

Good afternoon. Here are the pillars supporting decks. This little lathe rally rules. View attachment 198264View attachment 198265
I received the same little puppy in about ten days from order. Surprised at how sharp the small turning tools are. Have not used it yet but will have to go and look for a device to jamb into the left end of larger stock than fits in the 1/4 inch drill chuck. What has been your experience with how well small square stock fits into the chuck? At first glance it looks like it wants dowel type stock. Have you tried turning larger items yet and what size? I will have some parts to turn on my Bluenose MS2130 which was my low budget reason for getting it. Rich (PT-2)

Actually the handle is to scale as much as I could make it per drawing in HMS Victory book by MacKey.

I was kidding.... :)

I wish one day I could do the same. I have the Victory boxed and the reason I am following you is because of the quality of your built. This log will be my guide when the time will come to open the box.

The issue, for me, is that I need to request the Chinese developers to stop launching new models. I am not sure when I will have a brake to build it.....JA JA JA :)

Cheers
Daniel

The issue, for me, is that I need to request the Chinese developers to stop launching new models. I am not sure when I will have a brake to build it.....JA JA JA
There should be enough time for breaks, there... Here, we have to build models as long as we can... :p

Back